PZ Safety Net EA
The PZ Safety Net EA turns your losing trades into winners using a unique imbalanced hedging strategy. Once your initial trade moves into negative territory, the recovery mechanism will kick in and place a predefined number of alternative pending orders above and below the current price, all of which will be closed with a combined profit or approximately breakeven.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Controllable risk and net exposure
- Risk and drawdown are pre-calculated
- Trade easily from the chart buttons
- Trade micro-accounts from 1,000$
- All you need is a VPS!
The usage and configuration of the expert advisor is very easy.
- Load the EA to the chart
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable
- Start trading using the instructed lotsize
- Let the EA manage the trades!
It offers a complete trade management solution, from initial trade to recovery.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even and assure capital preservation.
- Second, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop method.
- If the initial trade goes right into negative, the recovery mechanism kicks in.
Download the user guide
To understand the concepts behind this EA and learn to use it, kindly read the user guide.
How to backtest the EA
The EA will open random trades in the tester in order for you to understand how it works.
For a complete description of the input parameters of the EA, kindly read the user guide.
Things to keep in mind
- The EA is not NFA/FIFO Compliant. Do not trade with an US Broker.
- The EA needs just one initial trade: buy or sell. Don't buy and sell at the same time.
- You can use pending orders to enter the market. Once the first is executed, the EA will remove all others from the chart.
- Never start trading with a dangerous risk profile. Adjust your settings first.
- Do not add trades manually to the deal or close them, let the EA do its job.
- The EA will manage all trades on the chart and interfere with other EAs you are running. Be careful.
- Open trades without stoploss or takeprofit. The EA will manage the trade.
Arturo Lopez Perez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Added entry strategies
- Added 15 automated entries (optional)
>> Inside Bars
>> Sandwich Bars
>> Multi-Bollinger Bands
>> The Zone (Bill Williams)
>> Daily Breakouts
>> Fractal Breakouts
>> Heiken Ashi Bars
>> Heiken Ashi Smoothed
>> Reversal Fractals Indicator
>> Ichimoku Kumo Breakouts
>> Day Trading Indicator
>> Lopez Impulse Indicator
>> Buy Constantly
>> Sell Constantly
>> Random Trades
- Added 4 trade filters with customizable timeframe
>> Lopez Pressure
>> Awesome Oscillator
>> Accelerator Oscillator
>> Flat Market Index
>> Supply and Demand Indicator
- Removed the "Max Trades Per Day"
- Added two recovery behaviors
>> Strict: All trades are closed when the trade plan is allocated
>> Dynamic: Trades are closed one by one looking for a partial loss only
- Improved behavior selection (risk)
- Attenuation parameter gone.
The EA tries to place hedging pending orders. If these orders fail for whatever reason and the price breaks the zone, the EA will place a hedge using a market order to avoid the deal go unhedged. This makes the trading activity safer.
- Improved requote check when closing deals.
- Bug fixes.
- Added trading range pre-visualization
- Added alerts if something goes wrong
- Minor bug fixes
IMPORTANT: New datasets are needed. Please download them from the Comments tab.
Some customers reported that some trades were left opened by the EA. It happened because the broker sometimes rejected OrderClose() requests sending a requote. Now, the EA checks if a requote has been received and tries to close the order again until the trade is finally closed.
- Added "Max Trades per day" input to avoid excessive exposure in a single day
These buttons will appear when you can trade and hide when you can't.
If clicked, the EA will trade with the right lotsize.