PZ Safety Net EA
The PZ Safety Net EA turns your losing trades into winners using a unique imbalanced hedging strategy. Once your initial trade moves into negative territory, the recovery mechanism will kick in and place a predefined number of alternative pending orders above and below the current price, all of which will be closed with a combined profit or approximately breakeven.
- Easy to set up and supervise
- Controllable risk and net exposure
- Risk and drawdown are pre-calculated
- Trade easily from the chart buttons
- Trade micro-accounts from 1,000$
- All you need is a VPS!
The usage and configuration of the expert advisor is very easy.
- Load the EA to the chart
- Edit the settings until the risk is acceptable
- Start trading using the instructed lot size
- Let the EA manage the trades!
It offers a complete trade management solution, from initial trade to recovery.
- First, the EA tries to perform break-even and assure capital preservation.
- Second, the EA applies a configurable trailing stop method.
- If the initial trade goes right into negative, the recovery mechanism kicks in.
Download the user guide
To understand the concepts behind this EA and learn to use it, kindly read the user guide.
- Lot-Size - This parameter controls the size of the initial trade.
- Break-even in pips - This parameter controls at which profit in pips the EA moves the stop-loss above/below the open price securing profits.
- Trailing Stop - Percentage of the max. favorable excursion (MFE) used as trailing-stop. A small value is a tight stop, and a big value is a wide stop.
- Trailing Step in pips - Minimum increase in pips for the trailing stop value and, at the same time, the minimum distance from the new stop loss and the current market price. This parameter only affects the first trade, not during the recovery process.
- Take Profit in pips - Stealth take-profit for the first trade.
- Entry Strategy – Select how the EA should enter the market (Read the user guide about all the options available)
- Custom Indicator Name – If you chose to take trades based on a custom indicator, type the name, case-sensitive, in this parameter.
- Custom Indicator Signal Buffer – If you chose to take trades based on a custom indicator, type the buffer number in this parameter.
- Trade Asian Session – Enable or disable Asian Trading Session (GMT based)
- Trade Europe Session – Enable or disable Europe Trading Session (GMT based)
- Trade America Session – Enable or disable America Trading Session (GMT based)
- Trades - Maximum amount of trades to place during the recovery process.
- Zone - Distance in pips between buy stop and sell stop orders. A higher value will decrease trading frequency but will make deals to last longer. If the spread is below one pip, you can use a zone of 50 pips. If the spread is between 2 and 3 pips, you should set a zone over 75 pips. If the spread is above 3 pips, you need a zone of at least 100 pips.
- Behavior - The behavior parameter instructs the EA how aggressive to behave during the recovery process. More aggression will close deals faster but use more free margin to do so. If this parameter is set to Do_Not_Add_Trades during live trading, the EA will stop adding trades and start to cut back exposure.
- Profit Target in pips - Overall profit at which we wish to close deals.
- If the trade plan is fully allocated... - This parameter allows you to control how the EA behaves when the trade plan is fully allocated. You can close the deal completely or close trades one by one looking for an exit point at a partial loss. The first option represents less overall risk, while the second option represents a higher overall risk in the hopes of finding an exit point before all trades are closed.
- Magic Number - The magic number allows the EA to identify its own trades when reloaded or the platform restarts. Do not set to zero.
- Manual Pip Value - Force the EA to use a pip value, only if needed and if you know what you are doing
- Custom Comment - Enter your custom comment for all trades here.
Arturo Lopez Perez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Added three entry strategies:
>> PZ Trend Trading: according to indicator bearing the same name (published in mql5.com)
>> PZ Swing Trading: according to indicator bearing the same name (published in mql5.com)
>> PZ Harmonics: according to indicator bearing the same name (published in mql5.com)
>> Wedges, matching the recently published indicator PZ Wedges
>> Pennants, matching the recently published indicator PZ Pennants
- Modified Lopez Impulse Indicator Entry
- Trading made CFD Friendly
>> Double Top / Double Bottom
For more info see indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20658
>> Triple Top / Triple Bottom
For more info see indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/21059
>> Shoulder Head Shoulder
For more info see indicator: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/20659
- Simplified inputs
- Added entry strategies
- Added 15 automated entries (optional)
>> Inside Bars
>> Sandwich Bars
>> Multi-Bollinger Bands
>> The Zone (Bill Williams)
>> Daily Breakouts
>> Fractal Breakouts
>> Heiken Ashi Bars
>> Heiken Ashi Smoothed
>> Reversal Fractals Indicator
>> Ichimoku Kumo Breakouts
>> Day Trading Indicator
>> Lopez Impulse Indicator
>> Buy Constantly
>> Sell Constantly
>> Random Trades
- Added 4 trade filters with customizable timeframe
>> Lopez Pressure
>> Awesome Oscillator
>> Accelerator Oscillator
>> Flat Market Index
>> Supply and Demand Indicator
- Removed the "Max Trades Per Day"
- Added two recovery behaviors
>> Strict: All trades are closed when the trade plan is allocated
>> Dynamic: Trades are closed one by one looking for a partial loss only
- Improved behavior selection (risk)
- Attenuation parameter gone.
The EA tries to place hedging pending orders. If these orders fail for whatever reason and the price breaks the zone, the EA will place a hedge using a market order to avoid the deal go unhedged. This makes the trading activity safer.
- Improved requote check when closing deals.
- Bug fixes.
- Added trading range pre-visualization
- Added alerts if something goes wrong
- Minor bug fixes
IMPORTANT: New datasets are needed. Please download them from the Comments tab.
Some customers reported that some trades were left opened by the EA. It happened because the broker sometimes rejected OrderClose() requests sending a requote. Now, the EA checks if a requote has been received and tries to close the order again until the trade is finally closed.
- Added "Max Trades per day" input to avoid excessive exposure in a single day
These buttons will appear when you can trade and hide when you can't.
If clicked, the EA will trade with the right lotsize.