BuyStop and SellStop MQ5 buttons
BuyStop and SellStop Buttons opens any combination of Buy Stop and Sell Stop pending orders and closes all existing pending orders.
Before placing all pending orders, the input window is opened allowing you to modify all input parameters:
- DeleteAllPendings; if true, then all pending orders (for the current currency) can be deleted.
- BuyStop; if true, then Buy Stop orders can be opened.
- SellStop; if true, then Sell Stop orders can be opened.
- InitLot; initial lot size.
- LotCoeff; next LotSize will be increase/decrease by coefficient.
- InitStep; number of points between first 2 pending orders.
- StepCoeff; next step will be increase/decrease by coefficient.
- NumOfOrders; number of pending orders.
- You have to allow automated trading on the "Expert Advisors" tab (Tools->Options).