NewsReleaseEA is a fully automated system that takes the news from the 'forexfactory', without the need for an intervention, and then places the appropriate orders (Buy Stop and Sell Stop).
Possible configuration depending on the strategy of each user, based on the multiple options that the user has.
The default settings are indicative, not adapted or optimized to specific conditions.
I recommend every user to use its own settings according to the strategy that wants to implement.
Pairs and Timeframes
It does not matter what a pair/cross would attach the expert, or in what time frame will be.
How to Use
- Add URL http://forexfactory.com/ffcal_week_this.xml to the list of allowed URLs in the Expert Advisors tab of the Options window (Tools>Options>Expert Advisors).
- I recommended to attach the EA in a frequently updated symbol chart (EURUSD).
- Use expert in one chart only, or in other chart with different settings and different MagicNumber.
Just set the expert (news to use, pairs to trade, distance to place orders, stop loss and take profit) and attach it in a single chart, and it will work on all pairs/cross have chosen.
News to Use and Pairs to Trade Per News
- In USD news can trade: EURUSD, USDJPY, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD.
- In EUR news can trade: EURUSD, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURCAD.
- In GBP news can trade: GBPUSD, EURGBP, GBPJPY, GBPCHF.
- In NZD news can trade: NZDUSD, AUDNZD, EURNZD, NZDJPY.
- In JPY news trade: USDJPY, EURJPY, GBPJPY, CADJPY, AUDJPY, CHFJPY, NZDJPY.
- In AUD news trade: AUDUSD, EURAUD, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, AUDJPY.
- In CHF news can trade: USDCHF, EURCHF, GBPCHF, AUDCHF, CHFJPY, CADCHF.
- In CAD news can trade: USDCAD, CADJPY, AUDCAD, EURCAD, CADCHF.
- In CNY news can trade: USDCNY/USDCNH, EURCNY/EURCNH, JPYCNY/JPYCNH. (Some broker use CNY symbol, and some use CNH for yuán)
- MoneyManagement - automatic calculate lot size (variable).
- RiskFactor - risk for automatic lot size.
- ManualLotSize - fixed lot size.
Time and impact to trade
- MinutesBeforeNewsStart - time before news to place orders.
- MinutesAfterNewsStop - time after news to delete orders.
- TradeOneTimePerNews - trade one time per event or if close existing orders place again new orders.
- GMT_OffsetHours - set if there is different in time news release between expert and site (forexfactory).
- ImpactToTrade - the impact of news that will trade.
- IncludeSpeaks - not impact economy news, only speaks (bankers speeches or other important persons influencing the economy).
News to use and pair to trade
- XXX_TradeInNewsRelease - switch to regulating if use or not news on XXX country.
- XXX_TimeStartSession - time start check and trade if there is news for XXX country (Format: "HH:MM:SS").
- XXX_TimeEndSession - time stop check and stop trade if there is news for XXX country (Format: "HH:MM:SS").
- XXX_TradeIn_ΥΥΥΧΧΧ - switch to regulating if trade or not in YYYXXX pair if there is XXX news.
INFORMATION: If XXX_TimeStartSession = XXX_TimeEndSession (like default) the expert does not use session but gets and trades in all news for XXX country.
- DistancePending - distance in pips to place pending orders.
- UseModifyPending - switch to modify or not pending orders after place these.
- StepModifyPending - step in pips to modify pending orders.
- DelayModifyPending - every how many ticks modify orders.
- ModifyAfterEvent - switch to whether or not still modify pending orders after the event has pass.
- MarketOrdersSL - stop loss in pips.
- UseTralingSL - switch to use or not trailing stop loss.
- MarketOrdersTP - take profit in pips.
Different order's settings.
New way to manage pairs and orders.
Fixed a bug about last event of the week.
Changed unit time to count times before and after an event from minutes to seconds.
Added option to use 3 different levels to place an order (market prices, Highest and Lowest, Envelopes Channel).