Auto Recovery is fully automated expert advisor. It will pass more orders if a running order or orders in floating loss and to recover the trades it will adjust end line of all trades at one point. To use this ea need to use recommended balance, Spread is not a issue for Auto Recovery but average low spread broker is good. Work with broker which gives you maximum margin is a key point for this EA and make sure your broker don't have stop out level at early stage.
Product Monitoring Signals: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/emporium/seller
Auto Recovery can work with any broker any pair, Spread and Execution no problem.
- Use VPS
- Only H1 time frame
- Use recommended balance
- Use Swap Free Account if possible
- Don't increase your extra lot size against your balance
- Be patient sometimes recovery takes days
- Lots - Selections of lot size
- AutoLot - if true then MM is on
- ChangeLot@ - Change Lot size after a specific balance
- Close@DD - if false then it's disable
- CloseDD% - DD in percentage
- CloseAtProfit - If disable then it's off
- CloseProfit - Close current profit in currency or pips
- Break Time - Break after completing an order
- TPLevel - Profit level for Grid
- LotBooster - Increasing of lot size for Grid
- OrderDistance - Space between orders in points
- Magic No - Unique ID of EA orders
- Alert Balance - Low balance alert
With current setting EA will use micro lots only to reduce load from equity however you can get your own setting according to your balance.
Added MM (Auto Lot) and it will change first lot after a specified balance. For example if you set 1000 then after every 1000 balance it will increase lot.