The KAPTOXA EA trades in automatic mode. The robot has variation of several iClose and iOpen indicators for determining the current spread, calculations are performed on several timeframes at a time. When a signal appears, it opens BUY or SELL order placing stop loss and take profit to this order. When the price goes to the profitable direction, trailing stop triggers, and stop loss is moved to the breakeven level. If the price goes to unprofitable direction, the trade is closed by stop loss. The EA does not use Martingale or hedging. I recommend closing all trades on Friday.
Parameters of the EA:
- Limit_spread =40; - spread limit.
- RiskPercent = 1.0; - trading risk as a percentage value of the deposit.
- Timeframe_ind = 240; - indicator time frame.
- Length_of_trend = 2; - trend length.
- Time_calculation = 0.1; - calculation time to get the price momentum.
- Shifting_prices =1; - price shift.
- TakeProfit = 60; - order take profit.
- StopLoss = 40; - order stop loss.
- TrailingStop = 8; - the first trailing stop.
- iTrailingStop1 = 8; - the second trailing stop.
- Slippage = 30; - price slippage.
- Magic_BUY = 987; - magic number for a buy order.
- Magic_SELL = 678; - magic number for a sell order.
- Trade_in_Monday = True; - trading on Monday.
- Trade_in_Tuesday = True; - trading on Tuesday.
- Trade_in_Wednesday = True; - trading on Wednesday.
- Trade_in_Thursday = True; - trading on Thursday.
- Trade_in_Friday = True; - trading on Friday.
- Start_Session_Hour=0; - trading session opening hour.
- Start_Session_Minute=1; - trading session opening minute.
- End_Session_Hour=23; - trading session closing hour.
- End_Session_Minute=59; - trading session closing minute.