Eagle Eye EA
This Expert Advisor is designed to trade GBPUSD. The trades are opened with StopLoss and TakeProfit parameters.
The EA opens trades using a fixed or dynamic lot. The fixed lot value is defined in the settings. If FixedLot=0, the EA calculates the volume of an opened trade considering the amount of free funds. In this case, the volume of orders depends on the Risk parameter. The dynamic lot is enabled automatically.
The EA defines the amount of digits in quotes.
The EA works on any timeframe.
The minimum deposit is 50 USD on a standard account and 1 USD on a cent one.
- Risk - ratio used for dynamic lot calculation;
- FixedLot - fixed lot value;
- TopShift - downward shift of displayed messages from the upper part of a chart;
- Slippage - maximum price slippage, in points;
- MagicNumber - unique number of the Expert Advisor's orders (any number);
- TextColor - EA message text color;
- SellTakeProfit - profit for short positions in points;
- SellStopLoss - allowed loss for short positions in points;
- SellSignalPeriod - period of searching for entry signals;
- SellSignalLevel - threshold, at which trades are allowed;
- SellCandles - amount of candles for searching for a maximum price;
- BuyTakeProfit - profit for long positions in points;
- BuyStopLoss - allowed loss for long positions in points;
- BuySignalPeriod - period of searching for entry signals;
- BuySignalLevel - threshold, at which trades are allowed;
- BuyCandles - amount of candles for searching for a minimum price.