This demo version of the VATradeManual Expert Advisor. The demo version works only on the currency pair EURUSD. The EA will be a good assistant for traders who use averaging. The EA automates the process. All the EA settings are similar to the full version, except for:
- No option Take Profit, this is the default setting of 10 points;
- No parameter Average TakeProfit, this parameter defaults to 10 points.
- No parameter Average start points, this is set to 20 points.
The EA has two modes (the Mode parameter):
- Manual - manual operation. A trader independently determines direction of a trade and opens a position using the EA's control panel.
- OnTime - time operation. The trader chooses time (hour and minutes) when the EA should open a position in settings ( HourOpen and MinuteOpen parameters). The trader also selects direction of the trade in the DirectionTrade parameter:
- Buy - buy positions are opened at the specified time;
- Sell - sell positions are opened at the specified time;
- Auto - the EA independently determines the trade direction.
Parameters of the EA:
- Mode - operational mode;
- DirectionTrade - direction of positions being opened;
- HourOpen - hour and MinuteOpen - minutes of opening a position (set according to your server time);
- Volume - initial volume of positions;
- Step of increase in volume - volume increment;
- Stop Loss - stop loss for positions being opened;
- Limit averaging orders - maximum number of averaging positions;
- Magic number of orders - magic number to identify positions opened by the EA.
I would be very grateful for adequate comments in the product's Comments section.