Pulsation prices relative Average
The indicator shows the percentage change in the 'High-Low' range value relative to its average 'Average+n*(Standard deviation)' for two options of calculation and data display.
The indicator is calculated for all major timeframes of one financial instrument.
The indicator is calculated on one selected timeframe for a certain number of financial instruments from Market Watch.
A Comment to the Algorithm
For each of the given (option 'TF') or specified (option 'FI') timeframe, it calculates and displays the percentage change of 'High-Low' relative to the value of 'Average+n*Standard deviation' for an uptrend if 'Bid>Open' or downtrend if 'Bid<Open' of interval histograms for the time series of a selected instrument.
A comment to Trade
This indicator belongs to the group of Sherkh model indicators, so profit within the statistically stable price fluctuation range 'High[i]-Low[i]' is captured in accordance with the criteria of the selected probability of the variational series of financial instrument dynamics. Color histograms are used to control the the current dynamics vector direction and the fluctuation range.
- _I - The header of the main block of the indicator inputs
- variant_TF_or_FI - data calculation option. 'TF' or 'FI'.
- _II_variant_TF - The header of inputs required for 'TF' option calculations
- symbol - financial instrument for which calculation is performed
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateM1 - The number of bars for M1 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateM5 - The number of bars for M5 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateM15 - The number of bars for M15 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateM30 - The number of bars for M30 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateH1 - The number of bars for H1 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateH4 - The number of bars for H4 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateD1 - The number of bars for D1 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateW1 - The number of bars for W1 timeframe calculations
- TheNumberOfBarsToCalculateMN1 - The number of bars for MN1 timeframe calculations
- TheSigmaMultiplier - The standard deviation multiplier
- _III_variant_FI - The header of inputs required for 'FI' option calculations
- inputTotalSymbols - The number of financial instruments required to monitor dynamics. If set to '0', it uses all the financial instruments from Market Watch
- tfperiod - Timeframe for indicator calculations
- _IV_commonParameters - The header of inputs required for any option calculations
- shift_X_Total - Shift of the indicator objects along the X axis
- shift_Y_Total - Shift of the indicator objects along the Y axis
- color_text - Color of the instrument's text label
- color_period - Color of the 'Period' label
- clr_text_Avg - Color of the 'Pulsation' label
- clr_Bars_Up - Color of candles text labels in case of the uptrend
- clr_Bars_Dn - Color of candles text labels in case of the downtrend
- clr_RB_RG - Histogram color: true — red and blue, false — red and green