Averager is intended for averaging your deals that has had a drawdown or had gone against the trend.
- An example of operation of the averager in an Expert Advisor for the MetaTrader 5 terminal: Exp - TickSniper.
- The system is identical to the averaging system created for MetaTrader 4.
- Full version of the averager for MetaTrader 5: Averager FULL.
- The demo version works only with maximal lot for averaging is = 0.01 (or minimal allowed lot on the server). The maximal number of deals in a position is 5.
- This is not an automated trading system (the EA doesn't work in the strategy tester). It monitors your deals and averages them in case of a drawdown until you get a profit.
The Expert Advisor opens a position after the price has gone the specified number of points - Distance. The position is opened in the same direction with the volume equal to "Volume of the previous deal"*LotsMartin. It also modifies the common take profit of all positions at the price "The point of zero line of all positions of the same direction" + TakeProfit points.
Also it can modify the stop loss of all positions (if TrailingStopUSE = true) if the price breaks through the level "The point of zero line of all positions of the same direction" and goes behind it for TrailingStop points.
The inputs parameters of the Expert Advisor include MaxOrders - the maximum number of deals for averaging.
The Expert Advisor works on the currency pair to which chart it is attached. For example, to turn on the averaging for EURUSD, open the EURUSD chart and run the Expert Advisor.
- OnlyModify - this function allows the EA to work in the mode of tracking the current position without opening new ones.
- TakeProfit - the number of points for placing a common take profit for all positions.
- Distance - the number of points for placing additional orders relative to the main position.
- TrailingStopa - the number of points for the trailing stop. Once the profit on a currency pair becomes greater than or equal to TrailingStopa (in points), the system will trail the stop loss after the price. At that, the take profit will be set to zero.
- LotsMartin - increases the volume of the next deal according to the Martingale principle. 1 - without increasing.
- MaxOrders - the maximum number of deals for a currency pair (considering deals opened outside the program).
- MaxLot - the maximal volume that can be opened by the averager.
- StopLosss - the stop loss for the common position by the currency pair.