MACD OsMA on RSI AM
The indicator consists of RSI-based MACD and OsMA. This combination allows benefiting from the advantages of both indicator types. The product quickly reacts to the market condition changes (RSI) and efficiently follows the market filtering the noise (MACD and OsMA).
The following events can be used as signals depending on the indicator settings:
- 0 is crossed by MACD or OsMA;
- MACD or OsMA histogram color change;
- MACD and OsMA histograms have similar color;
- MACD or OsMA divergence.
- MA1_Period (>MA2_Period) - period of the slow moving average;
- MA2_Period (>0) - period of the fast moving average;
- Shift (>0) - shift of the fast moving average relative to the slow one;
- OsMA_Period (>0) - period of the signal moving average;
- MA1_Method - method of the slow moving average;
- MA2_Method - method of the fast moving average;
- OsMA_Method - method of the signal moving average;
- RSI_Period - RSI period used to build the moving averages;
- RSI_Price - RSI price used to build the moving averages.
The indicator values are not re-painted on the fully formed candle.
Feedback and suggestions are welcome.