The LIIMAR EA. Signals of the LIIMAR EA for trading on Forex are generated using the RSI (Relative Strength Index) indicator, which determines the trend strength and probability of its change. The LIIMAR is largely meant for trading AUDUSD with due regard to price fluctuations appropriate for this currency pair. We recommend using default parameters of the LIIMAR EA to get stable results. You can use the EA for trading other currency pairs as well, but we recommend backtesting or testing it on a demo account first.
- Working timeframe: M30
- Order size: 0.1 per 1000 currency units.
Good luck in trading.
- Lot - 0.10 (fixed lot size)
- MaxLot - 20 (maximum lot size)
- StopLoss - 700 (stop loss)
- TakeProfit - 700 (take profit)
- Martin - 1
- TrailStart - 200 (profit in points to start trailing)
- TrailDistance - 20 (distance between stop orders and the price)
- TrailStep - 10 (trailing step)
- K_Martin1 - false
- K_Martin2 - false
- L_Martin - 4 (EA's operational settings for analysis of price movements)
- Magic - 301185 (magic number)
- RsiPeriod - 14 (RSI's operational settings)
- RsiChannel - 10 (RSI's operational settings)
- CciPeriod - 14 (CCI's operational settings)
- CciChannel - 40 (CCI's operational settings)
- Slippage1 - 0
- Slippage2 - 3
- Slippage3 - 0
- Limit_koef - 40