This scalper is a long-term trading system. Approximate frequency of deals with one pair: one deal per two-three days. At that there won't be a lot of point, as befits scalpers. But it attracts with its long-term stable operation. Just run it on last 15 years and see for yourself. Of course the system is not perfect: there may be months with minimum profitability or with a small loss. The main thing is that eventually it is profitable.
And the main feature is that there is no martingale and it does not apply dangerous trading methods, lots multiplication or a grid. When a deal is opened, a fixed stop, which will not disappear afterwards, is set. Trading signal is calculated on the basis of previous bars (not the current one), which indicated an ultra-high testing quality. Besides, it gives an opportunity to test the EA in the Control Points mode which significantly increases the speed. If you have any doubts, compare test results of the Every Tick mode and the Control Points mode. They will be the same or very similar.
Of course you want to have more than 70-100% per a year. That is why I can advise those people simultaneous usage of the EA on different and not correlatable as much as practical instruments with the smallest possible spread. Another option is to increase risks, but do it carefully and after testing it in the Tester.
As for the strategy, I can say that I used a number of indicators and mathematical formulas. As I said, data are taken from the previous bar or the bar before that previous one. So redrawing is out of the question. After you has opened a position you can close it prior to the scheduled date by a signal of a trading system.
Important note! The EA works only on М15. If you try to use it on any other timeframe, you will be asked to change it to M15.
Recommended pairs are EURUSD, GBPUSD.
- Choose moneymanagement (false - fix lot) — whether calculate the lot using integrated money-management system.
- Take this lot at.. — take this lot and compare with the following parameter.
- ..this count of deposit — ratio to this deposit is calculated and hereafter it will be applied to your balance.
- TP – set in four digits points regardless the type of your account.
- SL – set in four digits points regardless the type of your account.
- ECN – function for ECN accounts. If enabled, it will place a bare order, and then add stop loss and take profit. If disabled, an order is placed with both stop loss and take profit.
- Slippage – maximum allowed slippage when orders are placed and closed
- Max spread – set in four digits points. Stops the trading if spread exceeds this parameter.
- Magic number – magic number to avoid a mess among orders.