Check Your Broker EURUSD
Check Your Broker – multifunctional software complex which uses primary tick data, allows traders to perform comparative analysis between the quotations on the chart bars and bars formed from tick data received. It also reflects the facts of redrawing bars in the terminal, spread extension, control of leverage values, speed of execution and server connection breaks.
The Check Your Broker software can be useful for both novice traders when choosing a broker (comparing the data for different brokers obtained on the same time interval, taking into account not only BID prices, but ASK prices as well) and professional traders, who can use recorded tick data (in Dukascopy format) of any broker for testing their expert advisers with 99% modeling quality, as well as for detailed analysis of the results of trading.
The current version supports any instruments and any timeframe
- Check Your Broker allows traders to perform comparative analysis between the quotations on the chart (Open - High - Low - Close) bars and bars formed from tick data received
- It reflects the facts of bars redrawing in the terminal, spread extensions and changes of leverage
- Measures and maintains statistics on the speed of order execution by the trading server
- Fixes disconnections with the trading server and their duration
- Records various logs (forming the current bars from tick data of BID and ASK prices; detailed analysis of quotation differences; tick data of any broker in the Dukascopy format)
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- Mode: Receiver tick data / Visualization / Record tick data
- Receiver tick data – in this mode the expert works as a tick data receiver
- Visualization - in this mode the expert displays all the necessary data on the chart. All measurement results are displayed in different colors over each bar on the chart.
- Record tick data - in this mode the expert records the tick data to the log
The software requires simultaneous installation on different charts (of one instrument): It is necessary to install the expert in Receiver tick data mode (mandatory) to one chart, as well as to install an additional expert on other charts in Visualization and/or Record tick data mode. Such combined installation of experts has been specially designed by developers in order to receive and store as much information on tick data as possible, and it is required for each instrument which is being analyzed
Settings of Control:
- CheckQuotes: ON /OFF (checking bars on the chart)
- MaxSpread: ON /OFF (control over max values of a spread)
- CheckLeverage: ON /OFF (control over leverage)
- RedrawingBars: ON /OFF (control over subsequent redrawing of bars on the chart)
- NoConnection: ON /OFF (control over disconnections with a trading server)
- Check execution: ON /OFF (control of trading server order execution performance implemented by automated opening and closing Limit orders for each current bar)
- AlertCheckQuotes (number of pips with which an alert is triggered)
- AlertMaxSpread (number of pips with which an alert is triggered)
- AlertCheckLeverage: ON /OFF
- AlertRedrawingBars: ON /OFF
- AlertNoConnection: ON /OFF
- A more detailed description of the functionality of the product and information on parameters will be published in the developer profile and on its website.
- Trading requirements: any broker and any type of account
- The expert is distributed for informational purposes only. The developer is not responsible for the accuracy and reliability of data obtained by a user in his/her terminal and for subsequent use of this data
IPA Investments LTD specializes in innovations of software in the sphere of trading both for own requirements and for implementation of tasks of corporate clients.