Heiken Ashi MIX
This indicator is based on Heiken Ashi. Its peculiarity is that it contains two indicators, each of which is calculated with different degree of price normalization. In addition, it does not have shadows, but it shows levels of price consolidation. How to trade with Heiken Ashi MIX? It must be stated that you will have to learn more about this indicator and watch distinctive patterns of a financial instrument on its history.
The indicator settings:
- Used to calculate price - applied calculation price:
- 0 PRICE_CLOSE - Close price
- 1 PRICE_OPEN - Open price
- 2 PRICE_HIGH - High
- 3 PRICE_LOW - Low
- 4 PRICE_MEDIAN - Median (high+low)/2
- 5 PRICE_TYPICAL - Typical (high+low+close)/3
- 6 PRICE_WEIGHTED - weighted close price (high+low+close+close)/4
- Apply for the calculation - apply for calculations. Default price used for calculations: weighted close price (high+low+close+close)/4
- You can set a color scheme and histogram width for each indicator.