Liquidity Levels Break
Note: This is a limited introductory offer: Only 1 of 5 copies of this EA will be sold at the current price. Next price: $999
The price of this EA will be increased steadily, to limit the number of users trading with this system.
Live Signal: Will publish soon
warning : I only sell this EA exclusively on MQL5. If anyone sells outside of that I'm sure it's a scam. You will not get support from me.
In the context of forex trading, liquidity level refers to the degree of ease with which a currency can be bought or sold without causing significant changes in its price.
A highly liquid market means that there are many buyers and sellers, which allows traders to quickly execute trades at the current market price. This results in low transaction costs and tight bid-ask spreads. The liquidity level of a currency pair is influenced by various factors such as the volume of trading activity, the number of participants in the market, and the level of economic and political stability of the countries whose currencies are being traded.
This EA applies the concept of liquidity to the Smart Money Concept and price action as well as some default MetaTrader5 indicators to make the best transactions. In making decision orders, this EA uses artificial intelligence technology and has been trained on 6 pairs, namely EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, and USDCHF to study the patterns and characteristics of the pairs in order to make the best decisions.
How to set it up?
- Please add Liquidity Levels Break EA on M5 timeframes.
- My Recommendation pairs are EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, AUDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF
- Please Use Running_Mode = MultiPairs, and you only need add EA on EURUSD M5 timeframe, other pairs will trades automatically
- You can start to trade with $ 300 Minimum initial Deposit
- The recommended account leverage is 1:100 or more
- VPS hosting 24/7 is strongly advised.
- Takeprofit=60 pips
- Stoploss=80 pips
- TrailingStart = 30 pips
- TrailingStop = 10 pips
- AutoLots = true;
- Risk=0.2; if using autolots.
- fixlots=0.01; while autolots set to false.