GdTrader is a grid trading EA for MetaTrader 4, which offers many convenient functionalities such as automatic take-profit margin, EA monitoring function, detailed e-mail notifications, etc.
GdTrader offers you the following features / benefits:
- Automatic take-profit margin based on the current volatility.
- Use market orders (not use any limit orders in other ) ,
- to get positive slippages, and,
- to avoid consuming order-capacity with limit orders which are not yet opened.
- Strategy of grid trading is highly flexible and customizable with the various input parameters.
- Applicable to any CFDs (Gold or Nasdaq etc.) and crypto currencies, as well as forex currencies.
- EA monitoring function,
- using a sell-stop order with unreachable limit price (called a "monitoring order"),
- the monitoring order is refreshed every 8 hours by the EA, thus you can confirm whether the EA is alive or not.
- E-mail notifications,
- sent at opening / closing of the orders to know the detail of the order, and,
- sent daily to confirm that the EA is alive.
- Symbol: Any currency is applicable.
- Timeframe: Any (The behavior does not change in any timeframe.)
|Parameter name||Purpose||Default value|
|MagicNumber||Set the magic number. Must set unique numbers respectively, if you execute 2 or more EAs.||32980|
|TakeLongPositions||Determine the direction of the positions. Select "true" for long positions, or, "false" for short positions.||true (Long)|
|LotsPerOrder||Set the lot size per order.||0.01|
|NumberOfTraps||Set the number of the trap (grid) orders. The price range of orders is equal to TrapStepPoints below multiplied by this value.||251|
|TrapStepPoints||Set the step between trap orders in points.||400|
|TrapHeadPrice||Set the entry price of the head position of trap orders. The price must be at the lowest end for long positions, or at the highest end for short positions.||0.8|
|LossCutPrice||Set the loss-cut price. The EA will close all positions and then finish itself, if the current price reaches to this value.||0 (Not set)|
|AutoTakeProfitPercentage||To enable the automatic profit margin, set this percentage from 1 to 500 (%). The actual profit margin will be set to ATR (Average True Range) value multiplied by this percentage. |
If you set it to 0, TakeProfitPointsPerOrder below will be applied to the profit margin.
|TakeProfitPointsPerOrder||Set manual the profit margin in points. This value is applied only when AutoTakeProfitPercentage above is set to 0.||800 (points)|
|TakeProfitEarly||If this value is set to true, the profit margin is reduced to 20% depending on the trend, in order to take profits frequently when the trend is reversing. Note that default value is true (ON).||true (ON)|
|MaxInitialPositions||Set the number of positions you want to open immediately after the EA starts.||0 |
|MaxKeepPositions||Set the maximum number of positions to be kept at any time. If a new position is opened beyond MaxKeepPositions, the position farthest from the current price is closed immediately.||0|
|MinKeepPositions||Set the minimum number of positions to be kept at any time. If a close order is placed and the number of positions falls below MinKeepPositions, a new position is opened immediately.||0|
|StartTriggerPrice||The EA waits until the current price reaches this price, and starts when it is reached.||0|
|WinAndQuitPrice||The EA closes all positions then finishes itself, when the current price reaches this price.||0|
|EnableAllCloseByMonitoringOrderClose||If this value is set to true, you can close all orders immediately(including pending orders and positions) by closing the "monitoring order" which is a sell-stop order with unreachable price described above in overview section. After closing all orders, the EA finishes itself. The most remarkable point is that you can close all orders and finish the EA from smartphone.||false (OFF)|
|DebugLevel||Set debug level. Usually no need to change.||Warning|
- T/P prices of each positions are fake value. However, they are used for identification from the EA and must NOT be changed.
- A sell-stop order with unreachable limit price (called a "monitoring order") will be opened immediately after the EA starts for monitoring the EA. See above about monitoring.