The functionality of the expert-scalper "Argument" is provided by flexible parameter settings, well-thought-out protective functions, and the absence of dangerous money management methods.
All positions have a stop loss and take profit, closing is carried out through flexible, customizable trailing. Spread and slippage control. The EA works on any timeframe.
You can trade simultaneously on several different instruments by placing an Expert Advisor on the chart of each of them. When trading on several instruments, it is recommended to reduce the value of the automatic lot calculation on each installed Expert Advisor, in proportion to the number of instruments used. By default, the EA's parameters are set to work on the EUR/USD currency pair. It is recommended to use brokers with low spread and fast execution. I advise you to pay attention to the parameter that limits the maximum allowable spread, I recommend setting the value of this parameter as close as possible to the average value of the spread for the selected currency pair.
- Version - pointer to the current version of the EA
- Use_LOGO - use the logo on the chart
- Use_Time - use trading time frames (0-24)
- StartTrade - trading start time (in hours, server time, hh:mi format)
- EndTrade - trading end time (in hours, server time, hh:mi format)
- StartTradeMonday - trading start time on Monday (in hours, server time, hh:mi format)
- EndTradeFriday - trading end time on Friday (in hours, server time, hh:mi format)
- Signal - the first signal to enter the market
- SignalCorrector - value of the signal correction control knob
- TakeProfit - fixed profit level
- StopLoss - fixed loss level
- TrailingStart - trailing start level
- TrailingStop - trailing distance
- TrailingStep - trailing step
- FixedLot - lot size when MM is off
- Use_AutoMM - enable automatic calculation of traded lots
- AutoMM - AutoMM calculation percentage
- Max_Spread - maximum allowable spread size
- Slippage - maximum slippage in points
- Magic - an identifier for collaborating with other experts
- Open_Comment - comment on trades