Entry Arrows Visual
The principle of the indicator is based on the search for potential entries. Contains internal reversal filters. Built-in definition level TP and SL automates the process of selecting parameters for setting up a trading strategy.
Can be used on all time frames and trading instruments. Can be used on M1, M5, M15 time frames for scalping or M30, H1, H4 for intraday trading, recommended for M30 and H1.
The arrows are built on the current candle.
Signal arrows may be accompanied by alerts. TP and SL points do not have notifications, they serve mainly for selecting parameters.
Blue arrows for opening short positions, blue dots - TP level, dark blue - SL.
Pink arrows for opening long positions, red dots - TP level, dark red - SL.
"Period" parameter determines how often the input arrows are searched.
"RSI filter period" parameter corrects the appearance of arrows in the direction of the RSI indicator.
"OHLC Filter" parameter turns on/off bar filtering of input arrows, use on M1, M5, M15 time frames and turn off for higher ones.
"TP/SL" parameter can be changed according to the trading instrument or time frame.
Can be used in conjunction with trend indicators.
- Period - Changes the amount of definition of input arrows. (3-55)
- RSI filter period - Set the RSI filter period. (3-55)
- OHLC Filter - bar filtering of input arrows.
- TP/SL - setting visual stop points. (measured in pips)
- Bars Count - The number of indicator bars on the chart.
- Play sound / Display pop-up message / Send push notification / Send email - Use alerts when signal points appear.
- Sound file signal - Sound file for the signal arrow.