General - page 298

hi, i have opened an account and registred as seller more than 2 months ago, but till now my account still not verified, can someone help
hi I try to signup as signal provider , but always failed, I receive comment ( authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password). , I use investor as password and login my account number , both from mt4 information I else change my investor password , because i was thought
As above. I seem to be missing a button on my Metatrader 5 that opens Metateditor. Using MT5 downloaded onto my Macbook. How do I open Metaeditor
[Deleted]
Hi, hope you have a good day so Im a newbie, I'm using robots on metatrader on Alpari and ICM brokers (demo) and I want to see how they operate and watch the trades on my android phone, but when I want to enter to the accounts on my phone in meta trader it just doesnt let me enter, is there another
hello is anyone else getting a message financial operations are limited when purchasing
I bought an EA from MQL5 before and returned it without activation. So I have some money in my MQL5 balance.(USD395) In the meantime, I don't know how to get the money from my balance. Can someone please tell me how i can get the money from my balance. When I try to withdraw, MQL says: " If your
The manager is telling me i have to pay additional taxes before i can take out any money on my earnings. Is this a scam???? I think so they wont allow me to take out money to pay taxes unless i pay a monetary exchange taxes. SO they will not let me withdraw any money to even pay the taxes
Hi I would like to know the formalities for withdrawal from my account with you. Moreover its disabled at the moment. can you pls guide me urgently
Hello moderator or anyone.. Can i post our signals in forum?? Thank you
The subject event occurred after I have completed successful migration of EA on MQL VPS and restarted MT4. If this means that EA trades only on VPS, then its ok for me. Please advise!
The idea is to try to figure out which are the most popular prices between investors for a particular pair. I have seen a couple of tools in the past but they were really complicated to use
A very possible scenario
Why ? Cancel: Subscription to signal 'Boom Crash Trader' (author: 'thelasttrader93-gmail') for a month (01.21–02.21)
I have tried using different numbers to get verification code but I don't get the code and without this verification i can't fund my account. What can be done to resolve this ASAP
Can't install/update expert advisor in MT4terminal today
How can I Sell my custom Indicators and Expert Advisors without making my client Know the code of them, which means a Black box of my works
Hello, I am trying to upload an EA on MQL5, when I get to upload the screen shots, it will not upload my images. The images are GIF and 480 wide and 640 high. I would appreciate your feedback
Hi, What would happen if I have auto renewal on a signal and the price of the signal increases, would I automatically be charged the new increased price? If a signal was 30 a month and increased to 999, would the new rate be deducted automatically
Dear all, I want to buy or rent a license to use MT4 for my gold company as a broker. Who can I contact? Please help. Thank you
ResetLastError (); double total= 0 ; double profit= 0 ; for ( int i = 0 ; i < PositionsTotal (); i++) { if ( PositionSelectByTicket ( PositionGetTicket (i))) if ( PositionGetSymbol (i) == Symbol ()) { if (( ENUM_POSITION_TYPE ) PositionGetInteger (
How to re-use previous economic news data using Strategy Tester Backtest
I have to check some simple conditions before I can enter the trade (in a moment A I get a pivot, in a moment B the current value of the symbol exceeds the value of my pivot by X pips, in a moment C the current value of the symbol drops by Y pip the value of my pivot, so that A comes before B that
Hello , I would like to ask that , is it possible to change the server location from MT apps ? On PC terminal , it's easy to switch location if the broker offers like US , UK , SH , HK . However , I had no idea how to change via mobile even I used an VPN and relocated , the mobile apps still
  Funds.  (1)
Hi, I have already purchased funds for my account before downloading and setting up the program. how do I add the pre-purchased funds to my account
When I'm trying to register my new VPS for MT4, it asks for my MQL5 'login' - what the hell is that ? I've tried my email, my username, even the login url. What the hell does it want ? I cant find my password anywhere in MQL5 either - nothing in the profile, etc. Any help would be greatly
Dear Forum Members! I tried to top-up my MQL5 account for subscribing to a signal. At the very moment I tried to subscribe from a VPS (not from MetaQuotes but from Amazon AWS), I've got a red-background message to the top of my account's page: " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our
Hi, I am looking to add signal / account monitoring for my account on LotusIntl-Live. I have done this several times before on my other Lotus accounts and it worked, the broker is still showing on MT4 but won't show on MQL5 New Signal Broker List, it's only showing LotusIntl-Demo... Can someone help
Hi, I know there were some posts on the topic to close a position partially with preserving comments. I know that it is possible. I can do a partial close from the MetaTrader UI setting a new comment. How can I do it with code? Currently, I assume that it can work with TradeRequest via OrderSend()
I want to connect more than 500 hundred client to the MQL (Meta Trader) server socket. There is no description about it in the documentation: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/network/socketcreate How many client can connect to the sever and deal with no problem
hi everybody, i have "n" pending orders, i need to extract the lower and the higher price which they are set to start. ie: buystop price open: 0,98251, 0,98351,0,98451, 0,98551 etc... i need to extract 0,98251 as lower and 0,98551 as higher. I m using this code, but does'n extract the lower price