General - page 302

Can anyone point me to a link where info on becoming a seller is etc please? Thanks
  Web Terminal  (1)
Wanting to access Web Terminal but it keeps asking me to log onto a trading account. It will not let me add anything but only has demo account as an option. How do I get around this please
HELP! When trying to set up my demo account to give signals, im having an issue having the trades come through as signals. it gives me this message. "Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." It is NOT my username and password. HELP
  Metatrader as Web version!  (17   1 2)
Hi there, As you know, there is MetaTrader as a web version Which one of you knows, Which programming language was the web version programmed ? thanks
I have a few indicators attached to a chart. I wonder if it is possible to apply my indicator settings to multiple charts automatically. Thanks
  MT5 chart info 15 min delayed  (35   1 2 3 4)
Hi, one of my terminal shows this text (15 min delayed) in the chart. What does it means? I read it in every pairs
how can we earned??i open an demo accnt,log in with the broker(etc)example/ACES BROKER)Then the demo amount increased.how do you responsed to that matter??now you came up with the strategy(juan dele crus)name.this properties and account to him/her..please...give us your thoughts MT4/MT5
It's been hours since I was able to install indicators. I can't access the market from my mt4 platform even though I reinstalled it and the web isn't working for downloading indicators... For MT5 it's working. Anyone with the same problem
Quick back story. I run automated systems through MT4. I use MT4 because my broker doesn't offer MT5. I have been used a PC with Windows 10. The Windows 10 OS has been force rebooting my system and subsequently aborting my automated systems in the middle of the night. I've tried to work around the
Don't be intimidated by the half-assed state of the tester in the betas. We have purposely rolled out all the intermediate versions in betas to get the results faster. How we are reforming the strategy tester: To make it easier to understand for newbies, we are introducing a new look of the tester's
  No connection!  (9)
I'm using VPS in trading. Today there are no trades taking place. Warning = "No Connection". Is there some one ready to help me fix this again? Thanks for the great help. Nillscash
  Mql5 contact  (9)
How can I contact someone fro mql5? they don`t have any support? I just now saw that for two days did not copy and I Lost some money and now if will start to copy again will close some position with minus, the computer is allways open, the internet is ok, the mt4 is opened. What problem can be
Hi anyone use the EA, if so what pairs do they use it on and how successful have you found it
<...> Hi guys, Today i would like to share about journey. are you in the right place
Dear I try to open a database using OpenDatabase but it give me error message - 5614 #include <stderror.mqh> int OnInit () { int indal = DatabaseOpen ( "dataone.db" , DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE ); Alert (indal, " " , GetLastError (), " " ,ErrorDescription( GetLastError ()));
Dear I don't know why my IDE can't create database, long time ago it work fine, but now it is not work. I can't create new database. I was exiting one database but it i can't work with existing database. Above picture you can see Finish button not active. So i can't create any database, In exiting
Where to get MQL5 platform new updates and features information
  Signals  (13   1 2)
Hello Guys Why are the Signals working on my Demo Account, while they dosent want to work in my Live account? What I have to do to let them work in my Live Accounts? Thanks and Cheers
Hi, I'm subscribed up to a signal for the past 4 -5 months but getting barely half the performance as what the signal is getting. For example November brought in 5.34% for the signal but on my terminal it brought in 2.16%.so on and so forth. I have all parammeters set the same. Is anyone else having
Hi, can some one know how to make my signal showing in public signal. My account started on jan and grow over 50%. I am swing traders. I created new signal but its not showing in public signal which i cannot find it in signal market. Perhaps someone having the same experience or able to help solving
  Refund for VPS  (10)
I bough the VPS for an year and it looks like my EA used DLL so cannot use the VPS , any idea on how to get a refund ? VPS has not been used at all
Yes, I sell trading applications and signals and I am ready to share my margin with affiliates Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee No, I will not participate in the affiliate program, though I sell trading applications and signals...
Hello for all. My signal turned out of the Public area during the week-end and I don't understand why. I have no open positions so no DD, it is positive with go results for almost one year. Could someone explaining me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem ? Because I have some new friends who
Good evening everyone: Who can help me? That news is that most affect the gold? Thank you very much in advance. Hermo.
As we know that the rule of signal subscription is leverage must less than or equal 1:500 At first, I set my leverage for 1:1000 So people can not subscribe to my signal because of 1:500 Leverage requreiment. Now, I already edit my signal setting from leverage 1:1000 to leverage 1:500 But the
Since 2 days all my experts has the same error: "cannot load C:/......./expert1-2-3-4.....ex4" for ALL EXPERTS. I have made an update of the paid expert and now I have the message that 5 licences are active. It work 2 days ago and I have loose all my settings
Attached is a screenshot. I can't add the timeframe bar and the settings tool back up into the upper bar in which they live. How can this be done
  Need Your Advice  (3)
i have a robot(EA) Created in MQL5, that can work only in MT5 (as Per My Knowledge), Now i wanted to Provide Copy Trading / Social Trading , The Problem is that, almost all broker provide MT4 Account for Social trading / copy trading. Robot/EA can work only in MT5. Any advice any idea about how i
Hello traders, Sorry if this question has already been answered...   but I am having trouble  subscribing to a signal,   the first message that I get reads: " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the...