what's the best indicator to find out prices for a particular pair that have more current open orders and that had more interest in the past?

The idea is to try to figure out which are the most popular prices between investors for a particular pair. I have seen a couple of tools in the past but they were really complicated to use.

Juan Pablo Ciceri Rios:
The idea is to try to figure out which are the most popular prices between investors for a particular pair. I have seen a couple of tools in the past but they were really complicated to use.

Recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market.

If you are trading forex, so Central Bank is the best indicator. If you're trading commoditiy, simply Supply and Demand (the real meaning of supply and demand) is the best indicator.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Recommendations about products are not allowed in this forum, you should make your own search in the Market.

Oh no I do not need a product, I was wondering from indicator perspective.

Setio Widianto S.s #:
If you are trading forex, so Central Bank is the best indicator. If you're trading commoditiy, simply Supply and Demand (the real meaning of supply and demand) is the best indicator.

There is no central bank in forex 
Reason: