In Expert Tab of MT4 I have a Message "XYZ EA EURUSD,M15: trade operations not allowed by settings".

The subject event occurred after I have completed successful migration of EA on MQL VPS and restarted MT4. If this means that EA trades only on VPS, then its ok for me. Please advise!

Can someone with experience help on the matter?

Divyanshu Dayal:
Can someone with experience help on the matter?

it means that you need to enable it from input settings of the ea

can you share a screenshot of it?

Hakim Precious:

it means that you need to enable it from input settings of the ea

can you share a screenshot of it?

If i enable on my local computer won't it be a doubling job since it will be active on MQLVPS and local computer as well. I am assuming that its already active on MQLVPS and therefore disabled locally. What I want to know is that is the msg normal when we have migrated EA on MQLVPS

Divyanshu Dayal:

If i enable on my local computer won't it be a doubling job since it will be active on MQLVPS and local computer as well. I am assuming that its already active on MQLVPS and therefore disabled locally. What I want to know is that is the msg normal when we have migrated EA on MQLVPS

Yes It will double the job if enable on mql5 VPS and your local computer,

So enable it on mql5 VPS only.

Hakim Precious:
 Yes It will double the job if enable on mql5 VPS and your local computer,

So enable it on mql5 VPS only.

So it means the message is correct.

Note: My EA is changing Stop Sell and Buy Automatically. Although no order has been executed yet. I installed it 12 hrs back and migrated it to VPS. I hope everything is alright then?

Divyanshu Dayal:

So it means the message is correct.

Note: My EA is changing Stop Sell and Buy Automatically. Although no order has been executed yet. I installed it 12 hrs back and migrated it to VPS. I hope everything is alright then?

What I mean is, when I installed the EA everything was OK. Message was also showing it as active. But the subject message appeared after migration to VPS and the Autotrading was disabled automatically on local computer.  Considering this the subject message seems logical. That's the confirmation I was looking for.

Divyanshu Dayal:

What I mean is, when I installed the EA everything was OK. Message was also showing it as active. But the subject message appeared after migration to VPS and the Autotrading was disabled automatically on local computer.  Considering this the subject message seems logical. That's the confirmation I was looking for.

Yes everything is correct

Hakim Precious:
Yes everything is correct
Thanks Mr. Hakim

I've been getting the same ERROR. All this error says is I'm not allowed to take trade on your local PC because you've migrated your EA to the MQL5 VPS. 

Happy Trading

Reason: