General - page 291

Hi, Has the timezone on my local windows an effect on MT5 or the subscriped signal? It seems the entry signal on my machine was exact one hour later than signal entry of the providers. It was the first signal so, I have to check later but for now it doest seem to add up. Also the price is around one
Hi, My seller registration was rejected and I tried to find out the reason and wanna to contact the support through service desk but there is only chat robot and couldnt find anything useful for this rejection issue
Users subscribe to free analog signals. During the subscription cycle, can I turn analog signals into private and hidden? Thanks,Everyone
Hello, Here I continue with my panel created with the CControlsDialog class. I already have the panel filled with the controls I need, but I want to add some more functionality, but I don't want to increase its size. Do you know if there is any way to create tabs? any other alternative? Thanks in
I bought an EA from MQL5, but it is not on the website anymore, how about the copies I did not use. Anyone knows, thank you
[Deleted]
Hello, guys! Is there a way to upload semi automated systems on market place. Any special declaration in codes
Does metatrader share personal data like account size, trades, IP addresses and any EA's you use
  Timer  (2)
Void Timer () does not work on indicator. OnInit- Eventkiller(500), i might be wrong but works perfectly on Expert Advisor. Please correct me , Thank you
Hello, is it possible to list all files of the directory TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH)+"\\MQL5\\Files\\" ? I tried to use the script from Metaquotes which is found at the description of FindFileFirst() but that didn't work. I always received "Files not found" although I placed some files
Good afternoon, I have a problem with a panel created with CAppDialog. The CEdits that I manually feed lose their value when I change the TimeFrame. Is there any way to avoid it? Thnaks in advance, Juan
Hi, I got pm in mql5 which was pretty weird. 1. PM is done anonymously, and continues to load as if the message is delayed. 2. PM appears under my own name, not on behalf of the sender. Has anyone experienced anything like this? How can I PM another user in mql5 chat service so that it can appear
My chart show only 1 day . I cannot scale or make it normal like before .Please help me
I cannot select 2000x leverage in MT5 backtest
hi in filehandle we can use const string name for filename. how we can use variable string? i want to create a file with current local time name: datetime tm= TimeCurrent (); string strtime= TimeToString (tm, TIME_DATE | TIME_SECONDS ); string InpFileName=strtime; string fn= "" ;
Hello Everyone i used a normalize function for a double value but it doesn't show fixed digits in results. sometime it shows 2 digits value such as 1.10 that is correct. but sometime it shows me 1.100000000000 Can you help me to understand how to fix it and why it giving this issue. because it can
Hi, I encountered an issue wherein I suddenly have open positions that apparently was associated with a signal that I have already cancelled. Any idea what is causing this
[Deleted]
Which mql5 function is capable of doing this
Hi, If I've purchased a utility through MQL5 website and, that utility developer updated the utility, will I get the notification before update?. or my old utility will updated automatically?. If It updates automatically and the developer programmed malfunction utility. It may cause my account. Kind
can i Top up/diposit mql5 balance by web money
Why the people is giving ratings just based on backtests , can they understand that a backtest means nothing? Everybody can make a backtest and see a great performance, even on the pictures attached, and then get scammed by fake results. Conclusion: no reliable product without a signal, <Deleted>
Is there a step-by-step guide for this? The 1 min 18 s video is not very helpful. I have a 30:1 account with ICMarkets Australia. It seems I can try to login to various ICMarket servers from the MQL5 webpage, though it won't accept my login on the ICMarkets Australia website. I want to copy a signal
Hello. Please make in Meta Trader 5+4 Mobile/Desktop, the possibility to make TRAILING STOP and TRAILING STEP. Thanks
I would like to stop my MT5 terminals from displaying Tick Volume on every chart I open. Presumably I must edit the default chart template but cannot find it. I have waded through Help Topics where it is said to exist and it is said that it can be changed. Thanks for any help
Hello, To compared with other trading platforms as cTrader, JForex or MT4 MT5 has a huge resource demands. Please check the attached picture. I think some optimizations required on the code. Best Regards
Started about a week ago with Signal trading by VPS only. VPS did one trade on 01Apr22, but missed the next two on 05Apr22. Relevant journal entry below. I'm new to all this, haven't meddled much. What is likely to have caused "signal disabled" and how do I get it enabled again? Thanks for your help
hello , please , is there a detailed information on strategy testing in MT5 and does crypto trading apply to all its currencies like any other trading system. Thank you
I have purchased many indicators from this site. Over 100. Am I not a good customer to MQL?? Once again, I purchased an indicator that was removed/replaced AFTER a review was posted. Why post a review if they are able to remove or manipulate ? In this case, I gave a poor review to the iPump. What
I tried lots of times and it always failed with error code 10009. When all breakpoints removed, it succeed. Is this normal case or some parameters need to be changed? Thanks a lot~
A signal provider told me that if I buy their EA rather than simply rent it, it would overcome the leverage limitation that my broker sets. I can't see how that could be, but I'd be interested in the comments of others. TIA
Dear Professionals, The one-click trading function on MT5 is very useful and I have been using this on both PC and iPhone. Recently I switched to Android and i found that one-click trading is not working on any of the Android phones. I checked mine and few of my friends android phones too. Does