General - page 303

I've noticed that the trailing stop doesn't seem to be working after the mt5 upgrade on 04 Apr 2013. It's been working before Even if the an open trade is making profit, with trailing stop in place, the stop loss doesn't move automatically move the new stop loss. Does anyone has any idea why is...
Why is my demo login on my mobile "authorization failed" when I logged in on my laptop
How to contact developers who are interested on working on my project
Hello. Could someone help me? I've had bad negotiations but I can't solve it
Morning all and I hope everyone is well and safe Can someone share some information about if there will be a price offset for the pro-rated rest of the rental towards the purhcase price of the same product . I really like the EA I am renting and am also afraid the price will go up by then. Thanks
hello i purchased a indicator but when i go to install it, it says buy like i never purchased it but i was charged for it
Hi, Is there any way to lock this option? (screenshot attached). The option is when you hover over a tab on one of the tabs, and if goes into the area of Toolbox, it shows the vertical two-headed arrow to expand or contract the toolbox area. Is there any option for MT5 to not show that upon hovering
They compete with scarce space in charts and can be anoying to trading. When deleted by Objects Delete All they reappear the minute after, apparently broker can't help saying it is Metaquotes option wuile Metaquotes says it is up to broker, so is there a way to swith off the feature, be it permanent...
Hello, i am trying to connect meratrader5 with apollox. do you have experience with this and can you maybe give me a tip how it can work? Now when I click on connect it will not connect and I get beeps all the time. Thanks for your support. Oszkar
How do I change this Please
Does MT5 Support or Development team read this forum ? So far I have seen, only some kind people help others. I wont waste time , write request, if they dont. Thank You
Dear all, How can I hide my real names or show a pseudo on my profil ? I don't want my real name to be visible to everyone. Is is possible? Thanks for your answer
hi, i have opened an account and registred as seller more than 2 months ago, but till now my account still not verified, can someone help
hi I try to signup as signal provider , but always failed, I receive comment ( authorization failed. Please check your trading account login and password). , I use investor as password and login my account number , both from mt4 information I else change my investor password , because i was thought
As above. I seem to be missing a button on my Metatrader 5 that opens Metateditor. Using MT5 downloaded onto my Macbook. How do I open Metaeditor
[Deleted]
Hi, hope you have a good day so Im a newbie, I'm using robots on metatrader on Alpari and ICM brokers (demo) and I want to see how they operate and watch the trades on my android phone, but when I want to enter to the accounts on my phone in meta trader it just doesnt let me enter, is there another
hello is anyone else getting a message financial operations are limited when purchasing
I bought an EA from MQL5 before and returned it without activation. So I have some money in my MQL5 balance.(USD395) In the meantime, I don't know how to get the money from my balance. Can someone please tell me how i can get the money from my balance. When I try to withdraw, MQL says: " If your
The manager is telling me i have to pay additional taxes before i can take out any money on my earnings. Is this a scam???? I think so they wont allow me to take out money to pay taxes unless i pay a monetary exchange taxes. SO they will not let me withdraw any money to even pay the taxes
Hi I would like to know the formalities for withdrawal from my account with you. Moreover its disabled at the moment. can you pls guide me urgently
Hello moderator or anyone.. Can i post our signals in forum?? Thank you
The subject event occurred after I have completed successful migration of EA on MQL VPS and restarted MT4. If this means that EA trades only on VPS, then its ok for me. Please advise!
The idea is to try to figure out which are the most popular prices between investors for a particular pair. I have seen a couple of tools in the past but they were really complicated to use
A very possible scenario
Why ? Cancel: Subscription to signal 'Boom Crash Trader' (author: 'thelasttrader93-gmail') for a month (01.21–02.21)
I have tried using different numbers to get verification code but I don't get the code and without this verification i can't fund my account. What can be done to resolve this ASAP
Can't install/update expert advisor in MT4terminal today
How can I Sell my custom Indicators and Expert Advisors without making my client Know the code of them, which means a Black box of my works
Hello, I am trying to upload an EA on MQL5, when I get to upload the screen shots, it will not upload my images. The images are GIF and 480 wide and 640 high. I would appreciate your feedback
Hi, What would happen if I have auto renewal on a signal and the price of the signal increases, would I automatically be charged the new increased price? If a signal was 30 a month and increased to 999, would the new rate be deducted automatically