General - page 288

im new to mql community and i am trying to follow a singal i subscribed to, no matter what i do the signal tab is not illumintaed in my dashboard and its not letting me follow the trades, please help
If MT5 is installed on an Apple M1 machine will it take advantage of the extra cores? I refer to MT5 installed under Wine rather than Parallels. I would like to get an Apple M1 Ultra machine for backtesting if MT5 will use the extra cores as it should greatly reduce backtest speed
Hello, If I want to invest $100 then how I can know that what should I enter where red mark bellow attached Image
  Signals - Reliability  (25   1 2 3)
How do I understand the Reliability Index for Signal providers . I have seen two recently that give HIGH returns but 1 is High Reliability and the other (better performing) is very Poor. The Poor provider has more followers than the Good performer. The Poor performer is 94% algo whilst the good
Hello traders, it's the first time that i have this problem. I paid the vps, validated purchase, confirmation by email, but nothing changes. When I click on vps on mt5, it asks me to buy it again how can i contact the support ? Thank you:)
How to change already paid vps subscription form mt5 platform to mt4 platform
Hi, I was setting up a separate MQL5 account for each signal I purchased. Now I understand that the one MQL5 Community account can subscribe to multiple signals each with a different trading account. Is there a way to move signals from multiple MQL5 accounts to a single MQL5 account? or I have to
Hi all, I can not access mql5.com from my regular interwork/Wifi !! I'm using this WiFi for more than 1 year and there were no problem at all! I tried to connect to mql5.com through my phone and it is OK!! What is the problem
[Deleted]
I bought a product in the marketplace on 23 July with 10 activations. On the 24th of July, the author changed the terms and conditions to 5 activations. I thought the new terms were supposed to apply to new customers, but no: I just had 5 activations snatched away from me. That's not how it's done
What is Tick manager in MT5 Terminal Tools menu? no documentation found
Hello, I'd like to verify my mobile phone, however the Verification Code is not received neither by Telegram nor SMS. I tried Both Telegram & SMS, but No code has been received. I'd like to deposit funds to my MQL account, and it does not let me to do so unless I verify my phone. could you pls help
  account deletion  (2)
how I can delete unused demo accounts from/on MT5 platform
hello, i have my account restricted for 3 weeks now . i sent many massaeges to them and they just read it but no answer. i cannot use vps or buy anything in market. they do not answer or give any information or advice. hope anyone can help me how to solve this problem with the service desk . i...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I would like to withdraw my deposited money from this Mql5 site but if i click Withdraw from account, its showing thisbelow error  Withdrawal unavailable:  no earned money on your account verified user status required Thanks for your help
I have tried to reply the chat request, but it seems that I cannot save it. Could anyone tell me how to do it
I believe I've set up Signal and VPS correctly, can someone comment? I'm a bit puzzled by the Journal entries, I would have expected several lines. What does "Cloud servers switched off" mean
Hi there, since last weeked Broker has upgraded Server Name. It happened that MQL signal is then disconnected...of courese because now old server name is ended. How to upgraded Server Name on MQL Signal setting? I am tring but it is not allowed change Server Name. Help please
In Freelance someone asks for my Mql6 name, meaning my developer Id I think, please what it is
Hello everybody, I'm looking for long term way, how to have some serious income from 50k USD savings and I see some possibility here at MQL5 signals. In previous days, I studied forum here and articles and started to copy a couple of signals, based on their long term results. For now, with smaller
Hi, Yesterday when I logged in to my account, I notice that I've got red banner on my account saying "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team". I tried but after the end of the Service Desk Chat helper, it did not create a ticket. How do I contact the technical
Hi, Where do you get your XAUUSD historical tick data? I am looking for data from 2000 to current date. I need this to train my models. I hope to hear from you! Daan
Hello, as you can see on the screenshots below my charts are not loading correctly on all my raw ecn demo accounts . Sometimes I have only one candle on the left side of the chart but I can't move it or display the other one, or sometimes they appear but there are huge gaps that are not caused by
Is their any trader from United Arab Emirates (U.A.E), I live in U.A.E too...
[Deleted]
  Servicedesk. Complaints, suggestions.  (279   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Good afternoon. Today once again I encountered the fact that Service Desk is not always willing not only to hear about the problem, but doesn't even want to listen to it. Let's begin. A few days ago I wrote another request to servicedesk. The gist of the request is the following (for MT4): Индикатор
Having problem adding indicators to my list, down loads not working, any help
  withdrawal  (3)
i wanted to withdrawl my freelance money via paypal but my paypal mail is diffrent than the mail which i registered with on the website you have sent the money to the mail that i registerd with on the website and it doesnt even have paypal linked to it ho do we correct this
I am trying to create a new project. I had a project call Utils some time back. I deleted it and want to create a new project with the same name. But I am getting the following error: 2022.03.30 13:23:05.013 Storage project 'Utils' with the same name already exists I want to reuse the project names
How to verify mql5 account
  Cross!  (272   1 2 3 4 5 ... 27 28)
Hi all! I am looking for a signal (arrow with sound) when a linear weighted moving average crosses another linear weighted moving average. I am only finding ema cross signal Can someone help please? I appreciate your efforts
Hi.my account has been blocked for some reason.I opened a request to service desk on 25/3/2022.and they not answer me yet. My problem is : I can not send any new comment for them .It is an saving data error. I try some other browsers and computers. but this error not removed. I appreciate if anyone