General - page 287

Hello fellow traders, I'm trying to read a txt file with 3 collumns containg different type of data [datetime, double, double]. I get no error but I can't have my algo to read the file following the FileReadArray instructions. fileHandle is invalid. Any idea? Cheers! //---fileTest.txt data
After registering as a signal, I am seeing an error message saying " Authorization failed. Please check trading account data." please how can i resolve this
Hello everybody, i cannot login to mql5 from the internet explorer window that opens automatically from mt4 to subscribe for a signal. Can somebody help me please. The login and PW are correct, i am 100% sure about that because i use the same to login with my safari
If the same trading account is set as a signal, can it be sold on different signal platforms? Case: real account A is registered as a signal on platform B, while account A is also registered as a signal on platform B and sold at the same time. Does this violate the mql5 signal sale rules? Is the
  Backtest spread  (2)
Hi everyone, I have problem with my backtesting as you see from both pictures. The first one is every tick modelling and it's working fine but the second one, every tick based on real ticks, is really weird. Is this a bug or something? I have never had this issue before so I try to reinstall it but
Hello Traders... Please Help How to change Risk in percent to Lot size or fix lot in EA breakdown Experts: breakdown. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| breakdown(barabashkakvn's edition).mq5 | //|
When I use ChartTimePriceToXY and the chart is not active the X and Y values ​​extrapolate the chart size values ​​obtained through the CHART_WIDTH_IN_PIXELS and CHART_HEIGHT_IN_PIXELS properties. Is this a bug? The result of the code below for active and non-active charts is: width=1578 height=700
  Withdraw problem  (6)
Hello folks, it's more than 1 month that i'm trying to withdraw money from my account and it says: "Withdrawal unavailable: We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently, no action is
I can't make my virtual server work with my IG account (it's a UK spread betting account). When I migrate an EA with a demo account using a different broker, all is fine, but when I try exactly the same operation except with my live IG account, trades don't open. Anyone else had this problem? And
I have Started trading, but keep getting this message, Subscription will be enabled when trading starts. What do i do please
If you use spreadsheets (Excel or Google Sheets) to manage your forex and metals portfolio, do check out Finsheet ( finsheet.io ), a website my friends and I started recently. To get latest quote of EUR/USD, use this one simple function: =FS_Latest("OANDA:EUR_USD") If you are a trader that needs
  Count objects  (36   1 2 3 4)
can anyone tell me what mistake I'm making here? this function should return the value of all red objects on the chart. but he just keeps counting and doesn't stop. int counter_zones_red(){ int object_all = ObjectsTotal ( ChartID (), 0 , OBJ_RECTANGLE ); for ( int i = 0 ; i<=object_all; i++){
Hi There, I have issue with MT5 when running it's show "The procedure entry point ÿâ lyline could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\MetaTrader5\terminal64.exe" Could you please help suggest on how to solve. Thank you
Good afternoon, How do I gain access again to the site? I hit back a few times from my last purchase and now I'm blocked for some reason. Please assist. Thank you
Hello! I am trying to use my secondary PC as part of my local network farm (which can be found on the Agents Tab in the Strategy Tester ). On my secondary PC I use Wine to start MT5 and the Metatester Agents Manager. I have successfully dowloaded MT5 on the secondary PC and it works to do
Hello, I am am concerned about the number of activations. Normally it's 10 for each product. Kind of for one machine. I didn't pay attention in the past, but now noticed that after windows 11 update one more activation is gone for each of my EAs. Noticed a that some of my previously purchased EAs
When i install Metatrader 4 for Android on my Nexus 5.0 lollipop, i always get an error when i try to register my metaquotes ID. But when installing Metatrader 5 it works, i just install it and enter in the Settings option and the number appears easily. I tried reinstalling the APP 2 times but i...
  Forum  (2)
I recently posted question on activations of products for sale . I cannot see the question and responses , does mql5 delete some of the forum posts . Also , can someone show how a topic can be searched on the forum , and i just notice the forum posts are not in chronological order
I have following strange behavior: The History Quality is different but the results are exact equal. The question for me is, why the History Quality is different with the same setting (Bars and Ticks are equal) ? My question is NOT why the results are equal :) The results are from 2 different PC but
Hi, Can somebody please explain what is 80% and 0% arbitration as shows in the attached image? to work with, Is this fellow clean
  rounding problem  (6)
double roundUp( double price){ double ticksize = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE ), _Digits ); price = NormalizeDouble (price, _Digits ); double rest = price - NormalizeDouble (price/ticksize, 0 )*ticksize; rest = NormalizeDouble (rest, _Digits );
  MT5 Webtrader Login page  (12   1 2)
Hi, I am looking to log into my IC Markets MT5 account on the MT5 web trader, anyone has a link to the log in page please? Thanks
The following script code throws zero divide error(experts tab) in MT4 but not in MT5. Is this normal behavior or a bug. void OnStart ( void ) { double div = 0.0 ; double res = 10 /div; Print (res); }
Hi Team, If there is any moderator who have purchased the EA of another author from MQL market, it is always best not to allow that particular moderator not to moderate issues on that EA!. This will cause the 'conflict of interest' & the moderator can cause unnecessary action on the author or the
Hi, Need help for becoming a seller In part of registration. I cannot get any code message to me on mobile phone. thanks
Hi, when i test open only prices mode on mt5 i get 100% quality for some years (2015, 2014...) but quality decreases the more recent the year is (64% for 2018, 34% for 2019)... How could i solve this
Hi everyone! For some reason, if I input a string in a box on the Chart using "ObjectCreate(chart_ID,name, OBJ_EDIT ,sub_window,0,0))" and retrieve it in a global variable named "string_value" with "ObjectGetString(0, "Input_Text",OBJPROP_TEXT,0,string_value)" it only saves it with a delay, while on
Hello, Is it possible to make objects drawn on charts , visually hidden / Unhidden ? Br Elie
Good evening, I have an error when creating graphic objects manually. Clean chart, expert tab without logs, without indicators or EAs on the screen... Manually insert an Object, I chose a rectangular block and lo and behold: For me, the big problem is that the objects with clrNone background are on