Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 4

ityler:
Yeah. I've got the goods in my hands too, right? It's just a question of how many I've got.

One, as purchased.

And you've used it five times in violation of the fair buyer approach, so to speak.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Activations are a protection of the user's right to exercise their personal enjoyment of the product, not a right to install the product at full capacity. Activations involve the goodwill of the seller for the goodwill of the buyer.

Purchases for personal use.

I have 14 VPS servers. I wanted to put an EA on 10 of them, but I can't do it for the goodwill of the seller.

Renat Fatkhullin:

Activations are a protection of the user's right to exercise their personal enjoyment of the product, not a right to install the product at full capacity. Activations involve the goodwill of the seller for the goodwill of the buyer.

Purchases for personal use.

I have four computers and one netbook in personal use. Someone might have more, right? The same vps, personal office, etc.

Artyom Trishkin:
I have four computers and one netbook in my personal use. Someone might have more, right? The same vps, personal office, etc.

This is why we have set a minimum of 5 activations.

This is a reasonable level of protection for buyers and preservation of sellers' earnings.

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

You don't buy activations, you buy the product. The rules require a minimum of 5 activations, and you have them. https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/rules

Everything else is a bonus, provided or not provided by the author.

So why doesn't it say 5 activations strictly and 5 bonus on the website when you buy? How do you know it's a bonus? It clearly says 10 activations when you buy

Fill2014mq:
I have 14 VPS servers. I wanted to put an EA on 10 of them, but I can't do it due to the vendor's goodwill.

We have a lot of servers.

Should I go and complain to Microsoft that they are not in our position and won't let us cover all the servers with one purchased license?

I think the basic principle of interaction between buyer and seller has been violated here, and it doesn't matter what is bought. The buyer sees the price, sees the product description, including the number of activations, and decides on the purchase. From the moment of payment, no delivery terms can be changed at the wish of only one of the parties! This is clear to anyone and in any situation, examples have already been given. If the number of activations according to the administration is not important and can vary arbitrarily, then why is it specified in the first lines of the product description? It is clear that the author is an additional way to attract customers, ie lure! Attracted, and then unilaterally canceled! In this situation, perhaps the author must support his reputation and how to settle such a single case. But the administration of course this approach does not beautiful, and undermines confidence in the resource.

Serghei Filipovici:
So why doesn't the website say 5 activations strictly and 5 bonus when you buy? How do you know it's a bonus? It clearly says 10 activations.

Do not get attached to the words, please.

The number of activations is set by the Seller and it is his full right. Any buyer can leave their opinion about a particular product and its conditions. This will encourage the seller to think about his actions.

Renat Fatkhullin:

We have a lot of servers.

Should I go and complain to Microsoft that it is not in our position to allow us to cover all servers with one purchased licence?

Did Microsoft also steal your bonuses from you? ))))

AlexTake:
I think the basic principle of interaction between buyer and seller has been violated here. The buyer sees the price, sees the product description, including the number of activations, and makes a decision about the purchase. From the moment of payment, no delivery terms can be changed at the wish of only one of the parties! This is clear to anyone and in any situation, examples have already been given. If the number of activations according to the administration is not important and can vary arbitrarily, then why is it specified in the first lines of the product description? It is clear that the author is an additional way to attract customers, ie lure! Attracted, and then unilaterally canceled! In this situation, perhaps the author must support his reputation and how to settle such a single case. But the administration of course this approach does not beautiful, and undermines confidence in the resource.

So leave feedback for this author on his product page - let him think about his reputation.

Reason: