Activations of a product purchased from the marketplace were taken away - page 19

Fast235 #:

Digital goods with protection are usually contractually forbidden to resell, and often even to change hands, and there's a lot more that can be covered by special software.

that's why I'm writing that if you can't look at it right, like "everyone", it's better to trade in inspired items

The seller will receive their proceeds - and the market will not suffer - because I have to resell them on the market.

and everyone has a good time!

SanAlex #:

The seller will get his proceeds - but the market will not suffer - because I will also have to put it on the market in order to resell it.

And everyone is happy!

Can you give examples of where this is done?

except for the playgrounds where they buy and sell swords and magic medallions.

Fast235 #:

can you give examples of where this is done?

I'm just making this up as I go along. - This is purely my opinion on trade. After all, anyone who buys something should be able to sell it.

SanAlex #:

I'm making this up as I go along. - This is purely my opinion on trade. After all, anyone who buys something should be able to sell it.

For example 1C license)))

SanAlex #:

I'm making this up as I go along. - This is purely my opinion on trade. After all, anyone who buys something should be able to sell it.

A hot dog, once eaten, can also be resold?)

Yevhenii Levchenko #:

A hot dog eaten once can also be resold?)

Hot dog, You can buy one at one price in the morning and resell it at a higher price in the evening.

SanAlex #:

Hotdog, You can buy at one price in the morning and resell at a higher price in the evening.

... to gardeners.

Artyom Trishkin #:
... gardeners.

LULA KEBABAB can always be moulded

Reason: