General - page 284

Does sendNotification function work in Indicators
Good day to all. Can you advise, who met, who bother, studied the topic on the possibility and feasibility of acquiring a dual-processor computer with a large number of threads for optimization? The question of acquiring a computer and thought occurred to me, but something inside me, primal
Newbie here. Whenever a developer publishes a track record for a signal service, is the track record on a real account or on a demo account? is the track record verified or is it hypothetical
Hi, Looking for access to VPS (mql5.com) via android MT4!? ...in case the MQL5 site is down and i´m away from comp / desktop MT4... Thnx,  L. 
Hi everyone. After some struggling I change the account number at the VPS on the website but now on my Metatrader 5 I don't know how to connect the account to the VPS. When I right click on the account on MT5 I see "register a virtual server" and it take me to the tab for buying a VPS service. Any
Dears, i am looking for someone who have a solution for the above issue
Does anyone have articles on machine learning relating to indicators Not on EA's ? I want to apply it to the indicators I make
Crypto disappeared. good evening I can no longer view the crypto to do demo tests. until a few days ago I was finding many crypto currencies . Thanks to those who will give me advice
  MT5  (1)
Guys im lookinf for ea works for MT5 , prefer hedging buy and sell robot
  Acceptance of SL/TP orders  (74   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
This branch will deal with orders which are created as a result of triggering of SL/TP levels of open positions . I wrote a complicated but useful function of getting a tick which serves as a trigger for a specified SL/TP order. #define SEARCH_TICK(A, B) \ {
Dear sirs, I cannot upload the robot on market because tester fails. It always returns me this volume limit reached in screenshot: I wrote boolean function to check volume then opens 1 trade and after fails volume limit reached. what volume limit ? Anybody knows
Hello، please advise how to Make it at the end of " Moving Averages " that show last price of that moving average. in mt5 ... Thank you
Hi, I successfully changed the server and account name on the signal page. I can see the signal name under the options / signal tab. But I cannot see the subscription on the account page nor on my VPS server when I try to migrated or sync everything. What can I do
Canceled VPS by mistake i paid for 1 month subsctiption and I have 25 days remaining how to restor it , I need it to test some EA
I upgraded to Windows 11 and all my activations were lost. Will additional activations be provided for both paid and free apps? Some free apps are no longer in the market, so I hope additional activations will be given
The actual question is in the title of the topic. MetaQuotes gives you few opportunities to promote your products and ideas within the platform. There is a Marketplace with multilingual support, screenshots and descriptions (albeit short). There are blogs where you can publish additional material
Hi, is there a way to check if the symbol was already selected for use with CSymbolInfo methods
Specifically the Strategy Tester ... I would like to be able to customize the Date dropdown
Hi developers. When I am trying to compile my code in MQL5 it takes so long time. about 120 sec. the same code in MT4 complies in just a blink. Can I do any thing to make the "Generating Code" process faster
I am using Metatrder5 on IOS mobile and I use the blue and red circular symbol in the top right of the chart screen to place limit orders but I am not able to place stop orders instead and it only lets me place sell/buy limits
Hello everyone, Im copying soem signals here and i noticed 1 of the signal providers trades are not copying to my account. trades are under eurjpy and i dont see any mistakes i did in setting up the account. my other signals are copying in respective accounts. What do you think are the possible
Hi guys, The metatrader 5 allows to perform backtest on multiple assets without the need to enter the asset names from code or input?I mean: for an expert advisor that works only on the current asset there is a procedure on the mt5 that allows to perform a multiple backtest(on multiple
Hi, I just received a notification which says someone has signed in to my signal profile. What should I do? It was not me, even the country is not my country
Fellows, Could you help me to clarify a doubt? Is it possible to hide a chart window on a different timeframe than the EA's timeframe in Strategy Tester? For example; I run the EA on the 1-day timeframe, but I use MACD parameters from 1-week timeframe, and I would like to hide this 1-week
I am Looking for a developer who can create a indicator based on cpr
Hi people, After updating to latest build 2307 strategy tester stopped testing all market watch symbols. Instead it is testing a few of them multiple times. It did not do it with previous builds. I have not changed anything in the code of expert advisor. The attachment shows the final result
  Interesting and Humour  (49767   1 2 3 4 5 ... 4976 4977)
Members of the forum, don't forget to follow the rules
  Why?  (4)
I keep asking for some coding help but my messages keep being removed from the forum. I don't see how I could be violating any of the rules. So my question is: Why
  "Spread" on the data window  (11   1 2)
The "spread" on the data window is the minimum (not maximum as the documentation says) difference between the bid and ask prices in points for the selected bar, isn't it?
I want to subscribe to my private signal, Please tell me how to operate