General - page 1546

Hello all, I just recently switched from ForexTrader Pro platform to the better MetaTrader 4 platform. Now on the FTP platform, when the Williams Percent Range is enabled, you can have 3 different setting available at once. Mine are set at 20,14,10. But when i switched to MT4, i have to have three...
I need to write this code in mql4 ; _SECTION_BEGIN("Systems"); VAR2=(High+Low+(Close)*(2))/(4); B = ((EMA((VAR2-LLV(VAR2,15))/(HHV(Low,15)-LLV(VAR2,15)),2))*(38)); Plot(b, "", 4, 1+4); bot1 = ((((-1))*(EMA((VAR2-LLV(VAR2,15))/(HHV(Low,15)-LLV(VAR2,15)),2))+0.01)*(38)); Plot(bot1, "", 4,...
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. TECOEXPERT Profitable Experts Advisor
Hi everybody ; This thread is for questions and comments regarding the RAS Signal service Write your comments and questions here. Will be answered carefully. My System Details; This is Manual Trading . NO EA ID: 30765 Expert ID: ersinsahin Price: 100.00 USD/Month Signal Class: Moderate Signal trade
能否把一个图形上下翻转生成一个反图形?有时用反图形进行分析是非常有价值的。 其实,通过纵坐标的反置就可以了,即大的数值在下,小的数值在上,编程技术上实现起来很简单的。
Hi,anybody can help me to build a sound alert in the attached custom indicator?Thanks.
  Zig Zag
Hello, I Don’t understand the 3 parameters for the Custom Indicator:ZigZag. 1/ Extdepth 2/ Extdeviation 3/Extbackstep. Could someone explains what means those 3 parameters. For others softwares, I use to have 3 parameters (Price field, Reversal Amount and Percent or Point). Best regards.
I know I've posted this problem in here before, but please bear w/ me. Here's the code: #property copyright "Copyright © 2010, Nondisclosure007" #property link "http://no.link.yet" #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 double floor[]; double ceiling[]; int...
Is there a built in function to find the lowest low or highest high in a series?  MetaTrader 4 had iLowest and iHighest and I can not find the equivalent in MetaTrader 5.   Thanks! 
How i put my EA in my VPS MT4? I try to copy and paste from my computer to VPS but i cannot paste. Then i get the EA from my email-account to VPS and try to put in that way, alsno it,s not working. It looks so simple but i know i do something wrong. Can someone help me please?
I have found an EA called ManageThePip, where its sole purpose is just to manage my manual trades so I don't have to sit in front of the computer all day changing my stop loss, trailing stops and take profits! I just had to post something about this and see if anyone else has used this expert...
Dear subscribers, Expert ID : FXGLOBALCAPITAL ID: 21887 Signal : STCM STRATEGY please visit my signal stats and performance at this link STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal Dear valued subscribers, i have been trading the Forex Market for more than 6 years ,i traded OPM [other people money ] before...
[Deleted]
This indicator loads onto chart but I dont see anything. Can someone tell me what I need to do to get it working properly?? Thanks .
Here is the code I use to enter the trade. OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,.01,Ask,1,StopLoss,TakeProfit,"Buy Opened",0,0,CLR_NONE); For some reason it will open 1 lot trades no matter what I put in as the volume. I'm totally confused over this one. It does it on my sells also.
I want to get into forex trading as i have practiced myself however i would like to know as i live in the uk what are the best platforms to use for demo accounts and real accounts i used 1 but it looked like a scam.. Can any1 give me some tips and advice!!
Hi, I've installed last MT5, but the program does not start properly. OS: Win XP. Does anyone have the same problem? Thanks Alex
Hi all ! I'd like to fill the space between two MM, or two bollinger bands or anything else with color. Is it possible to simply do that ? Thks !
Welcome to use my signal in the rent a signal , my RAS ID is 30567 user name is: starting thanks
I need a language glossary for making tutorials in multiple languages, and I want to use the correct terms used in the software. anyone can advise? Thanks in afvance, Igal
  signal EUR\JPY  (2)
I'm still a beginner. What do you think the signal?
Dear MT4 dev. Team, today upon starting MT4 liveupdate run automatically and installed a new version. I've checked the About window and found it a little weird... How can it be that a new build has a build date earlier than the previous version? See attached images: MT4_225 MT4_226 Thanks...
DRAW_HISTOGRAM2 DRAW_COLOR_HISTOGRAM2
Hello, This is the public Trade with me thread what I have on Elite and Advanced Elite. The idea is to post lately trades I suggesting on Elite and Advanced Elite (one or two days later). Also, feel free to ask for any question you have about trading, indies, market, etc. Last shorting is here:...
How can I close multiple orders in one click? I've tried with some scripts but many times don't work. Knows anyone a hot key in MetaTrader 4?
We need to analyse many historical charts, so the most thing I do is: I specify a datetime(for example 2007/01/01/12:00), and a new window with the chart in that day will be displayed, or the existing char will move to the specified datetime? I have not find the solution for the requirements. Would...
  30486 PIK-Joker  (1)
Take the Joker. Go automatic. This Signal is created by 3 Strategies. 1. Breakthrough at resistance 2. Scalping while waiting for breakthrough 3. Price action and pattern The definite goal is to create constant number of pips at high level. The strategy is adopted regularly to keep the performance....
EURUSD: The EUR has been trading a range between the 2 Fibonacci levels of 61.8% and 50%, generated from 2009's high and low. From a straight Support and Resistance perspective we would put Resistance at 1.38 and Support at 1.3450. As the EUR closes in on Support we will take a closer look at price...
Broker: IBFX microaccount EUR/USD pair Short open/close time trading in EUR/USD. Very profitable signal trading provider! How: calculation continue the position of EUR/USD in compare with another pairs. Proof: Following the performance of PFM1. rentasignal.com/signal/view/30756