Stcm strategy is the best solutuion for conservative traders - page 5

Stcm strategy unbreakable rules

Dear valued subscribers,

here we go again, please follow the following stcm strategy rules strictly to get the most benefit of using my signal.

please please DO NOT BREAK THE FOLLOWING RULES AND FOLLOW THEM STRICTLY AND RELIGIOUSLY strictly FOR MORE PROFITABLE TRADING.

1- use risk percent model as your money management and never risk more than 1% 2% percent of your total account balance.

[

2-adjust your lot multiplier in your RAS software according to 1% 2% MAX risk per any sigle trade.

3- most of the time i'm going to open 1 position at a time sometimes 4 positions[total opened positions not exceeding 1% risk of the total equity account] as my Max positions allowed to be open at a time .

4-most signals will be generated during the first two hours of the London and US session ,some trades will be placed during asian session if there is high volume.

5- all my subscribers must check out their internet connection quality and make sure that their computers never be turned off after the STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal has excuted the signals on their PC's .

STCM STRATEGY TRADING APPROACH:

trade is entered with the appropriate trade size, having a predetermined maximum amount being risked in each and every trade .

No trade will be entered without a protective stop loss.

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal DOESN'T allow for subscribers to leverage their investments or positions and subscribers must follow the STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal position size strictly with the predetermined stop loss. (never risk more than 1% in any single position)

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal aiming at preservation of Traders capital and keeping the equity curve smooth and growing steadily .

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal will pursue attractive risk-adjusted returns, with a high sharp ratio with an excellent RR ratio consistent with my leading objective of preservation of capital.

A strong disciplined trading approach will be employed at all times .

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal implements a very stringent risk management standard through trading the most reliable signals along with very conservative protective stop losses which employed with every single trade to protect the capital and controlling the drawdown levels .

all my current subscribers and my future subscribers ,please ask me any question regading using STCM STRATEGY OR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION.

i'm here to help you all and offering you the best professional support.

cheers,

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Reason: