General - page 1539

hi i again found the diff value for ADX indicator in mql4 & mql5
Hi, i found differ value for indicator CCI ( mql4 & mql5) Setting. EURUSD H1 - TYPICAL PRICE - PERIOD : 14 (see attachment)
Please have a look at my signals at: 3rd Wave | Rent a Signal No EA trading is based on total technical analysis like Elliott Waves, Fibo numbers, S/R lines, trending as well as Scalping. I will be posting my charts here, please feel free to discuss trades even if you are not subscribed to signal....
  Iownfx RAS check it out  (21   1 2 3)
Just give me a YES or a NO. If NO, then please read the following. I am quite sure, a portfolio tester cannot be that difficult to implement. Instead of reading historical prices from one pair, give strategy tester the capacity to read historical prices from all currency pairs included in...
hello , first please forgive me for my poor english . my case is as follows: in an indicator program , i defined a two indicator_type : #property indicator_type1 DRAW_LINE #property indicator_type1 DRAW_BAR so i get two kinds of indicator objects ( line_indicator , bar_indicator) in the...
  Come to my trading room!  (36   1 2 3 4)
here i will share my daily signals EUR__GBP .8644 SELL TP.85 SL.8676 GOOD LUCK EVERY BODY
Hello, I was running several instances of MetaTrader 4 build 225 perfectly and since at Alpari-forex they have upgraded to build 226, the services are not working. The accounts I maintain on Alpari UK continue to work as they are build 225. Any idea would be very appreciated. Thanks a lot for...
Hi everybody, Does anybody have problem with virus when updating the build of metatrader ? I'm using the freeware AVG, and it has detected a kind of virus (Win32/Themida) in the file ..\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\...\liveupdate\update\metatester.exe (attached the printscreen of the AVG)...
Hello, 1) I would find it practicle if I could launch a script automatically from an EA while it's running (instead of having to recopy the code of the script inside the code of the EA or using mqh files). A code line like : Launch "MyScript" would be the easiest way Is it possible, and if yes what
MarketInfo(Symbol( ), MODE_STOPLEVEL) used to return values and within the last few days, it started returning 0. The function MarketInfo will return other values for the other Market information identifiers such as MODE_SPREAD, MODE_DIGITS, MODE_BID, etc. Has anyone experienced this issue? Does...
Does anyone know which brokers (besides Windson brokers) offer S&P 500 e-mini prices for MetaTrader? Thanks Robin
Hi, The attached indicator draws red and blue bars. I hope somebody here can help me out because im wanting to create and ea based on this indicator but dont know how to code... I want the ea to be totally simple, i want it to open a buy on the opening of the third consecutive blue bar then close...
Short stats: Average profit / month 7.86 % Estimated ROI 96.81 % Profit factor 1.92 V3 is discontinued and V4 is trading on MultiTrader | Rent a Signal
I'm sure generally speaking this is easy to do. However the question/request I have is a little different because the alert needs to occur on the second set of bars. Ideally I'd like an alert to sound and send an email when the conditions shown by the red vertical lines in the image below are met....
In some scenarios of Automation strategies, we would like to be able to create a Master or Central management chart. It is not assigned to any one symbol, but to all charts that is designated as master by it. For example, assume a 3 ring currency pair strategy or 6 or 9 or 12 ring pair sets. 1...
  SetIndexLabel  (3)
In MT4 we could set the label of an indicators index of an indicator by the following: SetIndexLabel(id, string value); How do we do it in MT5?
[Deleted]
Hi everyone, This thread is to discuss my 'SwingHedge' signal. This system currently uses hedging as the name suggests but I may consider a non-hedged version, it should offer robust consistent returms, uses price action and hedged martingale with parameters to adjust to market volatility. The stats...
Check out Pip Generator Signals for trades that are at least 2:1 risk reward ratio. System is always optimized for current market condition! ID: 30974 NewEra LowDD ID: 30795 NewEra CHF ID: 31107
hi, i hope somebody can help me out, i have no clue how to code so im hoping somebody can code my simple ea idea for me. I want the ea to open a buy on the open of the third consecutive blue bar(attached indicator) and then close this position and open a sell on the open of the third red bar and...
I am taking my first jab at creating indicators on MT5. My impression is that I can reuse a lot of the functionality of other existing tools. So my thought here is that I wanted to try and recreate the Bollinger Bandwidth indicator. Not the bands themselves, just an indicator that displays the...
30981 Equity Saver For Alpari US is available at Rent A Signal ! ID: 30981 Expert ID: ocsi888 Price: 50.00 USD/MonthSignal Class: extremeSignal trade: USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, GBPCHF, EURUSD, EURNZD, EURJPY, EURGBP, EURCHF, EURCAD, EURAUD, CHFJPY, CADJPY, CADCHF,...
  Rising
ID: 31133 Expert ID: forexdude Price: 95.00 USD/Month Signal Class: moderate Signal trade: USDCHF, USDCAD, GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURUSD, EURJPY, AUDUSD Signal method: Breakout, Counter Trend, Fundamentals/News Trading, Martingale, Price Action, Signal systems, S/R and Trendlines, Trend Following, Signal...
EA Creator is a web site where you can create expert advisors online. You can use your own indicators very simply: just upload mq4 file and you will be able to use it as any standard indicator. Here are several 1-page pdf examples: Example with ADXcrosses.mq4 Example with Var Mov Avg3.mq4 Most...
Pls HELP i want to know the time for downloaded data from HISTORY CENTER is GMT only Or more few hours or less ? for example i downloaded data for day 22-April-2009 i want to know hour 13 O'clock at this day is GMT only or more or less ? Please answer me ?
[Deleted]
  The final Holy Grail!  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
It all started when I tried to find a strategy that makes positive results every month, thereafter, I developed it for weeks with a positive result until I created a 100% winning strategy. I know, nobody will believe me here, so do I, in the beginning; after months and months of trial on demo...
Hi, In mt4 , i often use "Ctrl+F1" for quick reference, but i can't do that in mql5, can you please add this features. "Place the cursor on the necessary word (function or variable name) in the program text and press <Ctrl>+<F1>" Thank you.