AlpaFX Trading (RAS ID: 30763)

Thanks for hooking up to the forum. Are the trades executed through a EA ? Is there a trial period ? Would you have a MT4 live account stat page ? Thanks.

Max open positions

Hello.

How many open position I can expect to have, maximum, at any time? Also, did you set a limit on them?

Many Thanks,

ZioB

Lot size for $3000 Classic account

Is a $3000 Classic account with Alpari UK large enough to trade your system? How large should my lots be?

Great loss

What happened,

all your 35 positions were closed with a great loss

activeFXtrader:

To keep our money with us is one of the rules that we never break.

I lost 91.05% of my account with your trades....

Tekk:
I lost 91.05% of my account with your trades....

I hope this was a Demoaccount

To be honest, I am really sorry but this is Forex

Hi guys,

Yes, our signal was down completely becuase the GBPJPY raises more than any technical analysis could expected at this moment. I am really sorry if you have lost any penny, but this is Forex. In this case we losed with our bet, because all our accounts and signals are real.

Sincerely,

ActiveFXtrader

activeFXtrader:
Hi guys,

Yes, our signal was down completely becuase the GBPJPY raises more than any technical analysis could expected at this moment. I am really sorry if you have lost any penny, but this is Forex. In this case we losed with our bet, because all our accounts and signals are real.

Sincerely,

ActiveFXtrader

A lot of the vendors think,

they're sitting at a poker table,

they promise you a lot of money and then they blow up the account like a gambler

Suggestion to RAS - pls monitor & block providers with extreme EQUITY drawdowns

The problem here is not the lack of performance or negative weekly or monthly sheet (all systems can fail every now & then & be at a loss), but the incredibly irresponsible & insulting attitude of the provider.

The vendor states that "our signal was down completely becuase the GBPJPY raises more than any technical analysis could expected at this moment".

This is outrageous. Such gamblers should not even trade GBPJPY to begin with. as for analysis - I doubt ANY analysis, even bad, can result in a disaster of such proportions. It's hilarious that after such a catastrophe the person still has the nerve to say that a pair raised more than ANY analysis could expect, as if they had seen any real analysis or taken any into account!!

"Sorry if you have lost any penny but this is FOREX" - in other words "you should have known better", right? I was not a client of this service but if I were this phony apology would not be acceptable.

May I suggest RAS to properly monitor such cases - it's inevitable that every now & then irresponsible people would provide services against a fee, but such providers (even in small numbers) could throw a shadow of doubt on the entire RAS community & prompt traders & investors to lose confidence in ALL PROVIDERS. I doubt a guy like Tekk after losing 91% of his account will run to the next signal provider to get his money back. And who could blame him? We ALL need damage control!

Reason: