Stcm strategy is the best solutuion for conservative traders - page 3

Still no clone?

spencer36:
Still no clone?

Hi spencer36,

do not worry ,i'm going to request the clone for my strategy http://www.rentasignal.com/signal/view/21887 ASAP,and i hope to be created very soon.

best regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

very good gains yesterday and today

Dear my subscribers,and visitors,

first of all i would like to congratulate my subscribers on the great gains which have been booked yesterday and today by my strategy STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal .by FXGLOBALCAPITAL.

and i would like to thank my current subscribers for their precious trust on my service who renewed their subscriptions to my signal STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal.

and i promise you ,i'll be always standing by you in the Forex MARKET because your success is my success .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Hello,

I am a subscriber now for 2 days and unfortunately I couldnt take advantage of your scalping signals on the GBPJPY last night, because they didnt trigger in my account. The only trades that were opened were the ones that were held longer.

-58 pips

+23 pips

-50 pips

Any idea how to solve this?

My broker is FXDD.

Thanks,

Martin

Testomonial

Hello fxglobalcapital,

I am here to tell everyone that, with great pleasure, my profits for last month was close to 23%. It did really worked well for me, thanks again for such a great signals and trades.

I have used other signals before ( I tried 3 so far on RAS) but none came close to your system. Trust me, I don't like to make money, what I want is security, something that I look forward to for a long time to come, conservative trading with steady growth.

I did not change anything on the settings from RAS ea. My account was trading micro lots as compared to your ras trading.

Anyway I didn't expect to see such good profits because if I can see a 5 percent growth I am very happy already, like I said I don't want to make a lot of money. I want something that still work next year from now, and the year after next and so on...

Talking about drawdown, you really are good, impressive. Drawdown was always below $100, I haven't seen something like this before honestly.

Last but not least, I will continue to subscribe to your signal until the end of life, until Armageddon strikes our earth,

Please keep up the good trading and please also always keep in touch.

Once uncle Sam told me, if you want to be successful, follow the successful.

Thank you.

Regards,

amsads

fsm:
Hello,

I am a subscriber now for 2 days and unfortunately I couldnt take advantage of your scalping signals on the GBPJPY last night, because they didnt trigger in my account. The only trades that were opened were the ones that were held longer.

-58 pips

+23 pips

-50 pips

Any idea how to solve this?

My broker is FXDD.

Thanks,

Martin

Hello fsm,

thank you for choosing my signal and your kind words.

regarding the scalping trades which didn't open in your account,no need to solve anything because basically there is no problem to be solved at all.

,i can confirm that these trades were so fast that i had to close the positions in less than 20 seconds because the momentum was so strong ,as you know that gbp/jpy is moving so fast ,as a result you missed these trades,therefore do no worry you have done nothing wrong , you couldn't have my profitable trades executed because the Market over the past few days was so exceptionally fast and frantic..

you have been a subscriber for 2 days and i'm so glad that you let me know what's going on in your account and how my signals are executed ,and that will make me work harder and harder to make you a successful trader with my signal .

AND always remember [your success is my success].

fsm ,please be aware that my signal is a long investment plan to make your account grow geometrically and smoothly with fantastic equity curve as long as you use the proper lot sizing which never exceeds 1 % risk in any single trade.

please bear in mind that my signal is very conservative and works in the long run and no trades will be entered without a well calculated stop loss and intensive volatility analysis to place the right stop loss level.

frankly talking my signal is suitable for long term traders and investors my strategy is not suitable for short term speculators and it will give a good results within one year from the subscription date ,therefore do not pay much attention to the monthly growth because the real profits and advantages can be realized after a one year from the date of subscription.

STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal is a long term investment strategy.

please keep in touch with me and let me know your performance and do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

best regards,

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

amsads:
Hello fxglobalcapital,

I am here to tell everyone that, with great pleasure, my profits for last month was close to 23%. It did really worked well for me, thanks again for such a great signals and trades.

I have used other signals before ( I tried 3 so far on RAS) but none came close to your system. Trust me, I don't like to make money, what I want is security, something that I look forward to for a long time to come, conservative trading with steady growth.

I did not change anything on the settings from RAS ea. My account was trading micro lots as compared to your ras trading.

Anyway I didn't expect to see such good profits because if I can see a 5 percent growth I am very happy already, like I said I don't want to make a lot of money. I want something that still work next year from now, and the year after next and so on...

Talking about drawdown, you really are good, impressive. Drawdown was always below $100, I haven't seen something like this before honestly.

Last but not least, I will continue to subscribe to your signal until the end of life, until Armageddon strikes our earth,

Please keep up the good trading and please also always keep in touch.

Once uncle Sam told me, if you want to be successful, follow the successful.

Thank you.

Regards,

amsads

HELLO amsads,

thank you so much for your kindness and you precious testomonial for my signal performance ,really your words are so impressive and so much appreciated..

really i'm so happy to know that you make 23% return with my strategy STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal .

be very sure that i feel successful in my Trading business only if you will be successful Trader .

my priority is to make my subscribers successful by preserving their precious capital and make their equity grow in a steady and conservative way with smooth equity curve which get over the drawdown periods and harsh Market conditions.

i will be working much harder to give you the most profitable signals.

i'll keep in touch with you to know your up to date signal performance .

thank you so much amsads.

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Dear my subscribers and visitors ,

volatility was so intense in the Markets today ,and STCM STRATEGY | Rent a Signal has taken advantage of the high volume by selling the Momentum in a very conservative way and 7 positions in a row were so profitable ,and i'm so happy because i have done my job as best as i can .

i hope my subscribers are so happy now because we have one of the most profitable day .

i would like to thank my subscribers for their precious trust on my signal and i promise them to keep up the good Trading .

best regards

FXGLOBALCAPITAL

Reason: