General - page 1544

Hello, I'm new user here, I would like to know if anyone here have an idea about optimizing the EA to maximum balance, and to minimum drawdown in the same optimization session. Till now I am optimizing like this: 1. Set big range of values to my variables. 2. Optimize to the maximum balance in...
I would be very grateful if anyone can either adapt this box breakout indicator or direct me to one that exists already The attached indicator is great but I want to be able to set the top and bottom of the box based not only on time but also on price. I want to do this so that I can create a box...
How can I get Gold data except forex in MT5? thanks
I am clicking on the MT4 icon and I cannot get it to start up. I see the hourglass sign from windows that means something is happening. Then after a few seconds, the hoursglass symbol goes away and nothing starts up. I am using windows 7 and never had this problem with my live account. Anyone...
Hello, is anybody familiar with the "Ultra Smooth Momentum" indicator from Wave59? I was wondering if we can write an indicator like it. Basically it a run-of-the-mill momentum indicator but smoothed out. That's it. Unfortunately, I don't know how to write an indicator. Thanks
Greetings, First of all, I'd like to thank WalterW (The Chimp's Forex Trade) for introducing me to an interesting approach to using the ADXVMA indicator....it has become invaluable for me and my chart studies/trades. So....thanks a lot WalterW!! With the amazing people that seem to be willing to...
that's trade Performance and trade history If whom interested in it. please leave a Email address . I will sent you trade way for free
Hi all, It's been a while since I've been around here. Great to see that the community is still thriving! I've not had a lot of time for forex lately, but in the last weeks I've decided to try and simplify. I've come across a simple system that could work for multiple timeframes and pairs....
  Dll  (3)
I found an EA indicator on my computer with no manuel. When i open it on a chart i don,t know what i have to mark DLL Import or DLL Export or maybe both? It.s not an Robot but indicator with sound alert. Does anyone know what to mark
Hi, I love metatrader strategy tester more than any other platform existed on web. my question regarding about strategy tester on mt5, can we import custom tick by tick and are there any limit file size can we import. what i 've been experience with 1 of the platform that when i tried to import...
Hi, I suggested that the lagueere indicator is listed in MQL5 indicator. Thank
Hi I've had this happen a lot, though I can't yet tell exactly how to pin-point the reason for that. Any indicator put on M1 TF, when playing a little with the chart (scroll back and forth, zoom in, zoom out) the indicator finally disappears from portions of the screen. Take for instance this...
I have experienced a bug using Elliott Wave Drawing tool, After drawing on a time frame and switching to other time frames switching is slow, and the drawing text is jumping to other place for a while and come back to it's original place, then disappear for a moment, then come back then jump to
hello all, i really dont know anything about MT4, i have written all my strategies in Esignal and with the FXCM Order2Go API up until now, but in the past couple days i have been playing around with MT4. one thing i have learned is that it seems to only export the "Experts" tab into a log file ONLY
I have a demo account with FXPro, version 4 build 225 of MT. I cannot see how to import a custom indicator into the charts, I can open and compile the indicator successfully but I see no way to actually import it to the charts. It wont drag and drop and I can see no other options, I suspect that...
Hope this helps, Time : 2010.04.08 03:53 Program : Client Terminal Version : 4.00 (build: 226, 24 Mar 2009) OS : Windows 2000 Professional 5.0 Service Pack 4 (Build 2195) Processors : 2 x X86 (level 6) Memory : 1038444/620396 kb Exception : C000001D Address : 00554EFF Access Type : NA Access Addr
Hi, I have a nice script which will automatically calculate lot sizing based on SL settings, % of account risked, and then open the order. It can open instant and pending orders. It works perfectly on 4 digit brokers but it does not do anything with 5 digit brokers. Can someone look over the code...
dear admin i want to ask why my signature was edit by admin ?? what is my signature wrong you TOS ??? please explain me thank you
We are glad to announce that the Automated Trading Championship will be conducted this year - in 2010. The main purpose of the competition is promoting the idea of the automated trading and the new development environment MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5). The total prize of the Automated Trading...
  iMACD  (1)
hi all, anyone could please help me on that: i am looking for the source code of the function iMA. thank you so much! ,,,
Hi, This is for Lantean Tech. | Rent a Signal Please feel free to post any questions here. Terminex
help needed this is the error mesage I get when the EA is trying to make an order: 2010.04.05 16:59:58 FB_USDJPY USDJPY,H1: error opening order -1, the error message is :133 finexo.com is my brocer is there a minimun amoutn needed in the account to allow the EA to run orders? what else can...
Hi, Does the MT4 support white label opportunities? Can I ask a broker who uses MT4 to supply me with a White Label platform?
  Forex365 - Free forex signals  (51   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Evening Signals - Monday, 05 Apr- 2010 13 : 30 AM EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.3516 SL 1.3476 TP 1.3546 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.5286 SL 1.5246 TP 1.5316 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 94.36 SL 94.76 TP1 94.06 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0596 SL 1.0636...
  forex365 - Free forex signals  (50   1 2 3 4 5)
Evening Signals - Monday, 05 Apr- 2010 13 : 30 AM EUR/USD Trend: Upward Buy EUR/USD at 1.3516 SL 1.3476 TP 1.3546 GBP/USD Trend: Upward Buy GBP/USD at 1.5286 SL 1.5246 TP 1.5316 USD/JPY Trend: Downward Sell USD/JPY at 94.36 SL 94.76 TP1 94.06 USD/CHF Trend: Downward Sell USD/CHF at 1.0596 SL...
I have an indicator which registers events - if an event happens the indicator should be a 1 or -1. Otherwise it should be zero. Now, zero happens alot, and whenever i have my indicator the name of the indicator doesn't show up, nothing shows up, no line, etc. However, if i alternate my indicator...
Hi, I have installed MetaTrader on my laptop which is running Vista home basic. When I try to open a account when the program goes to the Trading Servers page it says to select a more suitable trading server after a scan no other server comes up and on the next page there is no login and password...
Hy guys, this is my new scalping system. After an initial trial period, now I'm opening trades with fixed lotsize around 1 lot. These are the performances of the first 2 weeks: Total # of weeks: 2 This week pips: 21 Total pips: 5 This week USD: 305.5 Total USD: 1145.65 Average USD per week...