General - page 1549

I use median lines for my trading. We have a nice setup for GU this morning.
  Free Signals  (2)
Hi, i am hoping to start posting my free signals here as well as a few other sites. I can also send via email too. Please let me know if you are interested in following as we have been doing pretty well of late.
now i'm trading using some indicator's.. can anyone make it as an EA. one of the indicator give's alert on buy or sell . what you need is that make the trades with that alert and close the trader after 4 pip's to 10 pip's. if it go to 6 pip and it go down to 4 again then close the order. or else if...
Hello, would in mql5 exist something like ifdef/ifndef compiler directives? 
  Who is the most accurate...  (18   1 2)
Who is the most accurate indicator in 5 min time frame? what do you think?
  Man sprich Deutsch  (41   1 2 3 4 5)
Hello, This thread/journal has been created to show, using a live account, that you can take a small amount of money and grow it into a respectable amount of money. I'm sure others on this forum have done this before. If so, I want to congratulate them as it is not a easy thing to do to succeed...
Anyone else using Excel as as forex trading platform in conjunction with Meta Trader? From what I can tell so far, a user can achieve automation with basic excel commands instead of complex programming (in a way translating simple Excel commands into more complex Meta Trader commands). The Meta...
The data for my investing platform is in an Excel file at the moment...do I need to convert it to another format? Thank you in advance for any advise!
I am interested in using the forex trading tool and all of my investment/trading data is stored locally in my own files. There seems to be quite a bit of technical talk about programming the platform which I do not understand. What is the easiest way to import my information and get set-up quickly
first , please forgive me for my poor english . my situation is as follows : 1: my indicator X load a library Y . But i found Y wasn't be freed after closing the indicator X . So if i can freelibray in indicator X ? 2: when i close MetaTrade 5 , it doesn't be closed for i found the...
  What''s your Day job  (57   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Some of you will create programms for other people. So it would be comfortable, if external variables could be described in an extra col, named "Definition" or something like that. See the enclosed picture. Then you know, what I mean.
I would like to create a shaded area of the time frames I typically like to trade in. I am not quite sure how to go about this. I would like to basically have vertically shaded area's from 7-10pm (EST) and 8am-Noon (EST) in separate colors that work across any time frame I choose and that would...
As you might know, the US CFTC (Commodities and Futures Trading Commission) has put out a proposal of introducing the maximal leverage of 1:10 instead of the current 1:100. If this proposal ever goes into effect, it will mean a serious harm to retail Forex overall and any Forex-related business in...
Some one Know if Mt4 can be confogured the sicronice candles with the NY time Close? Thanks
Hey there ya'll, I was wondering if it is possible to adjust the market watch time and charts to correlate with the individuals time zone instead of being forced to make do with the servers feed and if it is not possible would you be able to make such a feature available in an update or something
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. http://www.rentasignal.com/?affiliate=5803
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. This signal is demo account fxcbs, and is same of live account, others brokers not are the same signal. FOR ATCBROKERS SEE NCD-ECN-SCALP Good spread < 6 pips. http://www.rentasignal.com/...
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. http://www.rentasignal.com/?affiliate=5803
  Nzd-ecn-scalp (id:30284)  (12   1 2)
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread. This signal is demo account atcbrokers, and is same of live account, others brokers not are the same signal. FXCBS also good for the expert, but not are the same signal, audnzd has much...
hellwo fellow traders, am in to forxex more than two years ago ihave tried manysystems but i see this particular one as a promising system if anyone can help me code it. Am using HMA moving average21 method3+EMA cross arrow input 1&14. What i want is that these two indicators should be coded...
I would like to thank all my subscribers, if you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.
By Tlenyk There are four Japanese candlesticks that are typically used in FX trading; engulfing candles, the doji star, exhaustion candles and independent candles. The opening and closing of a candlestick can be very significant in a forex trade. Engulfing Candles An engulfing candle is one...
hai.... I need information about forex pair corelation... anyone can help me?...thanks!!
I need to disconnect the expert programmatically in MT4 after it's done it's job Is there a way? Thanks Dan
We need translators and proofreaders for some languages. Conditions: Native speakers. General knowledge about trading and forex. Basically, about wording and specific terms. This is: you need to be able translate some trading/forex material into your native language. Arabic Chinese French German...
  SuperDUPEREURUSD  (3)
Check out my latest signaling service at Rentasignal.com Search for SuperDUPEREURUSD Opens long positions at the Moving Average and the Oscillator of BBP is lower than the zero line; and the ADX falls. Opens short positions at the Moving Average and the Oscillator of BBP is higher than the zero
Market time sync oriented orient express. Search Japanimoney on Rentasignal.com