General - page 1545

Deleted this post.
The trading system in MetaTrader 5 differs from that of MetaTrader 4in its basics. First of all, four types of trade operation executionare supported in MetaTrader 5: Market, Instant, Request and Exchange.Secondly, the new terminal accepts the strict delimitation between thenotions of Order, Trade...
Is there a symbol on MT4 for the U S Dollar Index or cash? Thank you, Rup
In MACD indicator , use "AUDUSD" instead of "NULL" as below: ExtFastMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpFastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); ExtSlowMaHandle=iMA("AUDUSD",0,InpSlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,InpAppliedPrice); and then it can't work unless current symbol is "AUDUSD"
MetaTrader 4 Build 226 Windows Vista Home Premium SP2 When I pull a trendline on my EUR/USD 4 hourly chart then look at lower timeframe charts it appears to cut through the 30 minute chart in a totaly different place than it does on the other timeframe charts. These are the points I used to pull...
I thoght of an idea to an expert but I don't know how to write it so I'm asking for help. My strategy is as fallows: I looked at two specific pairs the GBPUSD and the USDJPY I checked this strategy manually and I got impressive results The strategy is a momentum strategy I will only look at 15...
  Trading Platform  (1)
Does any one know a trading platform that is free and that has identical charting features as Fxsol Accucharts ? Thanks Femo
Hi, I've study MT5 during those days, and I find a question that refuse me??? I installed soft in "D:\Program Files\MetaTrader 5" and everything goes well, specially I also find the subfolder named MQL5 under this path. but today when I was copy the indicator - AdoSuite into the D:\Program...
Learn How A Live Account Of $500 Turned Into REAL $2186(two months) & $700 Turned Into 7447(four months) With No Drawdown, No Loss, No Risk,No Stress Floating Position, And 100% Always Profit!! www.fxenginesystem.com
Hi ALL, Need serious help!! I am not sure it is metratrader or me.. I am writing EA and testing it .Part of it involves rising moving average. my MA is 55 bars periods. Long order is triggered when MA(55) is rising past 3 bars. unfortunately it doesn't give me what I wanted. For example, at some...
On MT4 I had the code for trigger "alert once on the bar current": static bool TriggerOnlyThisBar; ............... ............... if (......trigger condition......) && TriggerOnlyThisBar!=Bars { Alert(Symbol()," TEST "); TriggerOnlyThisBar = Bars; } on mt5 I have replaced Bars
Hello! Let me first say, that MetaTrader 4 is on of the finest pieces of software I have ever seen in any field. I'm a software developer myself and probably look software differently, but I really get a kick out of this program just by using it. It thoughtful, it is well designed, not a pixel or...
Hi , can someone convert these prorealtime indis to mt4? smoothed repulse : //Repulse 1vars: ZeroLine(0), Repulse(0), ForceHaussiere(0), ForceBaissiere(0); ForceHaussiere=XAverage(((3*C)-(2*L)-O)/C*100,5); ForceBaissiere=XAverage((O+(2*H)-(3*C))/C*100,5); Repulse=ForceHaussiere-ForceBaissiere;...
This is based on short term trend. We are developers of Fxprodroid EA. Trading pairs EURJPY, GBPUSD, GBPJPY,USDJPY Maximum stop loss 60 pips. But uses internal small stop loss. For a starting balance of $500 use it with 0.1 standard lots. Only one trade per pair at a time ECN, NFA,FIFO compatible...
[Deleted]
This one EA makes the entire subscription worthwhile. For years ND has written about igorad this... and igorad that... now I know why... igorad is a superior programmer that we all must seek out. I do not know him, but his work speaks for itself. I hope he does not read this as I do not want to be...
MQLmagazine.com 's march edition is online! This edition looks into the backyward of institutional trading, featuring a top notch platform, Progress Apama and their approach on strategy development and high frequency trading. Then we look on where is MetaTrader5 now and plead for a Level II...
Hi, I noticed that when calling external dll's, the terminal shares the same instance among all experts. How is it with mq4 libraries? Can I save states in a lib variables or is it too shared among all experts? Thanks, Doji
Hi everyone, I have just been reading this great article by Tim Morge on how to identify swing highs and lows which is different to the usual way. I think this this would make a great indicator for MT4. Can anyone please make the indicator for it? Many thanks for any help. Wal
Last 2 weeks, trading usdchf short made a few clips off the emas covered a big one just now nice wake up my new order is 3 size short limit 1.0640 stop 1.0940 1st target 1.0499 cover one lot every nice bar
Hi I wrote a pivot indicator which when attached to a graph plots the pivots according to a timeframe parameter . When trying to call this indicator from a script, I get the above error #4802 - ERR_INDICATOR_CANNOT_CREATE. the code that creates the handle: ArrayResize(params,2); params[0].type
It's a key feature to enable massive MQL5 development . Thanks Regards Alex
Hello, i finished update to build 226 but my AVG tell me that the LiveUpdate.exe contain W32/Themida virus, what shoud i do ?. Thank you. right, get the same alert from antivirus first i ignore and install update as usual the result was i can not add indicators anymore to the charts and even when...
here u r we can test another indicator so easy n simple to use have a nice day...just for sharing here tq
hey guys, this is my first post in the forum. Hope to keep updating everyday al only5% traders succeed,lets be one of them. 5percenttraders
Hi, I want to programm, that my relative max/min is only be valid for e.g. 11 hours. What is the shortest way to wrote it? Lot's of thanks!
Hello, i finished update to build 226 but my AVG tell me that the LiveUpdate.exe contain W32/Themida virus, what shoud i do ?. Thank you.
Hi & welcome to this thread dedicated to the PipsAndTips Proprietary Day Trading System! Our signals are sent mainly during London & US sessions but also in Asian session for some pairs. We aim for 30-100 pips per trade but sometimes depending on the market conditions we may take 10-20 pips as well
http://iwaoh.web.fc2.com/
Hello all, I just recently switched from ForexTrader Pro platform to the better MetaTrader 4 platform. Now on the FTP platform, when the Williams Percent Range is enabled, you can have 3 different setting available at once. Mine are set at 20,14,10. But when i switched to MT4, i have to have three...