General - page 1538

Can someone help me please. I need some help in setting the "Basic Moving Average " EA. How do I get the EA to automatically activate trades at the crossing over a particular set of moving averages in both directions
10 DVDs TRADING SOFTWARE => www.traders-software.by.ru I offer trading software dvds for sale & exchange - Trading Software DVD - TradeStation DVD - TradeStation Systems DVD - TradeStation Studies DVD - MetaTrader Expert Advisors DVD - eSignal Extensions CD - NinjaTrader Add-Ons CD -...
  MT5 Demo Server  (1)
Hi all, Just to share that Broco has provide MT5 platform. http://www.brocompany.com/trading-platform/meta-trader-5/ It is great!
Hi! I like to suggest that we can draw lines with Arrow Head options. e.g: 1 or 2 Arrow Head for the line, and perhaps some Arrow Head options for aesthetics. Hope you can consider this. Thanks!
Hi! I like to suggest to have an option to select a date range for display on the chart. In this matter, there is a better chart display for analysis or archive.
  Runaway compiler  (3)
Hi, I found a bug with MetaEditor 5.00 Build 270 (29 Apr 2010). When I compile the following code, compiler keeps outputting same error message, and does not stop. void a() bool b; } Regards,
Hello, and thanks for your interest in our product. We believe that sticking to the plan is the best way to profit from the market. We have developed a system that uses very modest and consistent lot sizes and take our profits rater quickly. We also understand that 90% of forex trader are simply...
FOR BACKTESTING VISUAL MODE, I would appreciate it if you can do the following:   1) Give me a drop down list to choose specific charts BASED UPON open positions from my EA. This way, I don't have to watch every charts visually.  I can either select the chart from the menu or type the symbol into...
  A-B-C-D Trade  (3431   1 2 3 4 5 ... 343 344)
Hi, Haven't posted before except to ask for an exit EA. I want to contribute like the other kind posters here. I reference a poster named Glenn that showcased a London Breakout method a couple of years ago, as well as some of the indicators below. Don't really need most of them, but in the event...
Greetings, I've been registered for a couple of years but never really post. Just returned to this site after an 18-month hiatus. I want to thank all of the contributors that give up their time and knowledge to help others. I've been trading FOREX on and off since about 1996. Taken my lumps like...
Hi, I would like to download the historical data using the download center in MetaTrader, but I cannot get them. I've a mini account, and my currencies are labeled like EURUSDm, USDCHFm, ... Could that be the problem? For example I cannot get the daily data before mid year 2009. Daniel
The best program:[url=http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/scrubs-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html]scrubs seasons 1-8 dvd[/url] The cheapest price & high quality:only need $34.99 You save 47% [url=http://www.dvdshop88.com/en/tv-series-dvd-boxset/scrubs-seasons-1-9-dvd-boxset.html][img]http...
It has been a while since i have posted anything on the forum so i thought i might as well come back with a bang............ As from tomorrow i will be streaming my live trades on the internet (as well as posting them here) for a link to WATCH the trades as they happen follow or copy/paste the link...
Hello; I'm sorry if my message is incomprehensible This is machine translation, I'm French! I made two pair multiple indicators, One window displays the separate indicators, the other displays the price and the SAR Bollinger bands and moving averages 4 For the indicator of separate windows, the...
I'm sure generally speaking this is easy to do (though I have no clue). However the question/request I have is a little different because the alert needs to occur on the second set of bars. Ideally I'd like an alert to sound and send an email when the conditions shown by the red vertical lines in...
  Metatrader Crash  (1)
Hi, sometimes it happens that the MetaTrader crashes. The MetaTrader then closes and I get the following error message. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- There has been a critical error Time : 2010.04.22 06:56 Program : Client...
Hi, I want to use the historical datas from the DE30 (German Dax Index as CFD) from 1970 until now. 1. Does anybody here know a free source for that datas? 2. I have the historical close datas and put it into an csv-File (before I exported one from the metatrader an looks how is it formated and I
Could I use EA_1 for the EURUSD-Window, EA_2 for the EURCHF-Window ... EA_3 for the USDCAD...etc. at the same time ? I have an Live-Account and one Test-Account from my bank. Is it shure, that EA's working on the Live-Account will not be influenced by testing EA's on the Demo-Account...
None of my print code has changed in quite a while. However, within the last month or so the expert hasn't been printing to the log file during a trade execution. However, I can take the same code and just print some data to the log file at the time the tick goes through and everything prints to...
Help Please! I have been successfully using MT4 for several weeks without any challenges. This morning I installed a new indicator that was supposed to give news alerts in a popup. I launched MT4 and the alert popup duely surfaced but was blank. The alert sound was also emitted so I thought that...
I provide the technique of the statistical arbitrage strategy used by the hedge fund. "basaraka" means "exorbitant" in Japanese. Statistical Arbitrage that buys the currency pair that sells a high currency pair easily is imaged. It is filled and lack ..surging.. month if the wave pulls it. It moves...
Hello everyone, I have an interesting situation, but have absolutely 0 coding experience, so I was wondering if someone could maybe take a look and see what is going on. If you use the sidus bago indicator with settings 100,110,50 and then run in the strategy tester, the arrows that pop up appear...
i have bought a EA from http://btx008.fapturbo.hop.clickbank.net? and it works very well!!!!! the bild is what i have tried last night........
hi there, does anyone knows about this possibility ? I would like to know is it possible to add a chart on my website ? Thanks for letting me know . Regards
[Deleted]
I have an EA that I like but want an additional feature. I want to cancel or not allow any pending orders that are generated by the EA if X condition exists. Is it possible to create another EA to do this and run two EA's simultaneously? I ask because the EA I like is protected and I respect the...
I could check (ES) on MetaTrader4 mobile before. But couple days ago, I can't find it quote on the server I registered. Can anyone tell me which server should I register or what should I do to get the real time quote E-Mini S&P500 futures at CME? Thanks. James
Hello, Why I can not receive balance and changes in Extendedpumping mode ? void __stdcall PumpingNotify(intcode,int type,void*data,void *param) { if(code==PUMP_UPDATE_USERS&& data!=NULL) { UserRecord m_User=*(UserRecord*)data;...
After running MT4 build 225 this morning, the LiveUpdate updated MT4 to build 226. However, I can no longer run MT4. The terminal application attempts to load, but never actually loads. The OS is Win 7 x64 with UAC enabled. There are no indicators on my charts, thus there can be no issues from...
  MT5 for Linux  (7)
Any plan to have Meta Trader terminal available for Linux platform?
Please see the attached. I'd like to duplicate this 'look'. Would someone offer suggestions or similar tools to make a 'virtual' Hawkeye clone, or would be willing to start coding something similar? TG Information about the Hawkeye Toolkit is as follows: The Hawkeye Tool Kit is a collection of some...