General - page 1533

Hii Everyone, Iam Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work, I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 2 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average.. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5...
Hi All, Take a look at my latest signal, Trade Maker: rentasignal.com/signal/view/21631 Take a look at all timeframes, 30, 60, 90, etc. I'd be happy to answer any questions in regards to the system here. Thanks!
  Agents
Security, DLL execution, updates: Will agents automatically update and is dll execution allowed? Thanks Marthinus
Hi, when using iStochastic() , we have to inform the "mode" parameter. this parameter get two values : MODE_MAIN 0 Base indicator line. MODE_SIGNAL 1 Signal line. What is the meanings of "Base indicator line/Signal line" ? thanks, avi
Colleagues, Please advise why two indicators with identical mq4 code produce different picture on the chart? More precisely, what is the methodolody of indicator development, for two lines (one drawn in real-time and one produced by calculating completed bars) would be the same? Here is the...
  3 Buys  (6)
When I make 3 market orders in a row to buy 1 lot EURUSD with different takeprofit settings, the position indicates that I bought 3 lots and the t/p value takes the value of last (highest) t/p entered (however, the history of orders indicates the correct t/p for the three orders). When the price...
Hi I have installed MetaTrader 4 demo on my PDA CECT M88. It works fine with wifi ADSL connection but It doesn't work with GPRS or EDGE connenction. MT4 can't see GPRS active connection so I can't login. I tried to set server proxy of my phone connection also on MT4 settings; but it doesn't work....
I need a modified trailing stop that will move to my entry and then not move anymore...anyone got anything? or can help?
I want to assign an integer (int) value to a GlobalVariable. Can an integer (int) value be modified to double value before assigned to GlobalVariableSet(), to avoid getting the data conversion warning with GlobalVariableGet() ?? If yes, How?
how to code an ea to signal that the stochastic is crossing the macd lines, indicated the white circle
New York, May 25, 2010—DailyFX www.dailyfx.com), FXCM’s free news and research Web site, is proud to announce the launch of its new, video-based DailyFX Trading Course, free to all live FXCM clients For years, FXCM has offered a variety of trading courses. These courses have been extremely popular,...
Hi there. I am using MetaTrader4 Build 226 and I am using 2 different profiles. Each with 4 charts and one of those with some custom indicator. Whenever I try to change from profile 1 to profile 2, MT crashes and I have to restart it. Immediately after restart I can change profiles. Any idea how...
One day, I found my roommate was transcribing the contacts from her cellphone. She said she wanted to make it as a backup in the case of her cellphone was lost or reset. I told her this was time-consuming and recommended her to use GodswMobile Contacts Transfer. It is a simple program designed...
Many friends asked me whether I have some easy way to backup the sms from iphone to pc. Fortunately, I happened to known a one-click solution. Now I am sharing with you, hoping it can help you. Firstly, you need to download a software. I recommend Tansee iPhone Transfer SMS. You can download it...
I am a forex beginner. Which is the most accurate of MACD in forex trading
can anyone add an alert signal to the arrow when theyre placed ?
hi, stringo may i know when will visual mode & conditional debugging be issued? conditional debugging ,for example: the debug break the program only if (time>= 2010520) thanks
[Deleted]
  Fxfractal  (2)
Hi guys, I have been interested in trading for about 8 years now, after seeing thousands of indicators and systems I have devised a very unique method and am offering the signals on rentasignal, you can see it's performance below and ask any questions in this thread: fxfractal | Rent a Signal
I want to have access to indices like the dow jones as well as the major currency pairs on my MT4 mobile platform but I do not know which servers provide that data and it won't connect to the server if I try to change it. It says "Invalid Account" when I use any server other than the one...
Do you want to backup Contacts For your Windows Mobile phone? Many Windows Mobile Phone users found it hard to backup their contacts to computer or manage them on it. Now iMobileTool contacts Backup offers a full mobile contacts backup solution to backing up all contacts for Windows Mobile Phone to
Hello everyone, I am glad to announce you the launch of the signal Wadi, please check it here Wadi | Rent a Signal . Trades are based on fundamental analysis, short term signals are made upon breaking news. Your reviews and comments will be welcome, Shrung
i would like to know when the chinese language will be added to the teminal .or when the chinese language version of MetaTrader 5 can be released? thanks .
Hello, form Friday afternoon my platform is not giving me the option to open ainstant execution order, is missing the yellow Execute button ..... I try few MT4 platforms, form different brokers and the same thing happens on all of them. I try to change the lot size, I uninstall the platform...
can I join ATC2010 by trading gold? thanks very much
i test ChartSetInteger to reset the attributes of indicator's window, egg the color of  background , the show_grid attribute .   so , can i reset the attributes of indicator's  window ?
why there are no simple script of openOrder in, for demonstrate people how to code open order? thankyou for concerning
Hi, I am pretty bad with programming...: ( so I was wondering if anybody had an MT4 script that would alert me ( via email or sms ) when a bar closes above and/or below a Simple moving average . Anybody would have that script available ? THanks tradingkevin
i would like to know if anyone can make a sound alert when the signal shows up on the chart
Hi, I wanna feed amibroker with meta4 live data. Could anybody plz show me how? thk