General - page 1532

Hi guys, after searching different forums and each thread I can´t find an EA that starts a buy and a sell order at a given time. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Simple News Trading EA.mq4 | //|...
As you may know, the Automated Trading Championship 2010 will be conducted soon. Currently preparations are underway for the upcoming contest. However, this year the Championship is conducted only for MQL5 Expert Advisors written for the new MetaTrader 5 terminal. Probably, some of the developers...
1. HOW TO USE THE EMAIL FUNCTION? THERE IS A FUNCTION ABOUT "EMAIL SENDING" IN MT4 ADMINISTRATOR, SHOULD ANY KIND PERSON TELL ME HOW TO USE IT? 2. OFFLINE CANNOT RECEIVED NEWS ON CLINET SIDE THE CLIENT TERMINAL CAN RECEIVE NEWS ONLY ONLINE, BUT OFFLINE CANNOT RECEIVE THAT, SO HOW IT WORK OR...
I wanted to backtest a strategy that I thoght and I was told that I can do it with mt4. My strategy is when the trend of the daily chart is down, I'll take the daily pivot point and when the price cross it I will get in 10 pips below and when the price pullbacks to it I will also short 10 pips...
  Pattern Rocognition Indicator (s)  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
In the Indicators thread is the ZUP indicator. This thread is for analysis of pattern recognition with emphasis on the ZUP indicator. Again, I am a novice at this but encourage input, questions, and examples from all. Let me start with a little background. H.M. Gartley was credited with discovering...
Hi all, This is my first contributory post, but hopefully it will not be the last. This thread is about grid trading and about my grid EAs. I know that many of you abhor grid trading and see it as a red herring; I understand your perspective but I ask you to please keep pessimistic comments like...
I have several EAs, and I will post them all, but for now here is my most recent one. This EA is basically an adaptation of the Pattern_Recognition_Master_v3 indicator, which detects and displays a bunch of the more common candlestick reversal patterns. Although the pattern recognition is unmodified...
hello all trader ! I will you to gave every day a Prev-High and Low for GPB-USD .
w w w.rentasignal.com/signal/view/31429 BROW - best robot of world | Rent a Signal Any question Here. Thanks.
  1.#INF Error  (4)
Hi, I have the following simple code: double open[], close[], midpoint=0.0; int handle_1, handle_2;   ArrayResize(open,2); ArrayResize(close,2);   handle_1 = CopyOpen(_Symbol,_Period,shift,2,open); handle_2 = CopyClose(_Symbol,_Period,shift,2...
Could one of you great coders help me create a few tools/ indicators? I have 2 I need created. Here is the first: I want a MTF indicator that shows the previous 'x' period open/close in the current period represented by a rectangle to show a zone.... I would like the rectangle to be the length of...
Let's have a free expression on opinion high volatility is very tempting how to have a good strategy[ I don't believe in strategy much, otherwise, I am heading to EA direction , but maybe we need a strategy to expose to profit while limiting our possible Loss] for highly volatile pairs with a...
Hello everyone, got a new signal going up that has made $1,500 since April 21. It is running on a lot size of 0.10 and a beginning balance of $100,000.00 (demo act.). Stephen's Signal | Rent a Signal I'm not familiar with all the terms of trading but I know how to do it and was able to get this ea...
Hi guys, after searching different forums and each thread I can´t find an EA that starts a buy and a sell order at a given time. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Simple News Trading EA.mq4 | //|...
hi there! can anyone help advise me as to why the chart figure (OHLC) images differ from broker to broker (given the same MT4 platform) thanks vm
After creating a line, when I move it around the chart, especially near bottoms and tops, the line gets distorted. The angle of the line gets changed, as if the line tries to cling to that bottom / top. I tried to understand why this is happening. I've looked everywhere I could. How can I...
I have a DLL which I use in MT4, but it doesn't seem to work in MT5. All functions are in this form: _nameOfFunction@24 instead of 24, some functions there are with @40,@4 etc... from what I saw, these are under the term of "decorated names" MT4 recognized these names of functions, but MT5 doesn't...
I have observed that, even though I chose English for the language to display the News in the Trading Terminal, It now displays Russian. What can be the problem? Thanks 
It only outputs the result of symbol which EA attached.
Hey there everyone, I am busy writing my first MQL5 indicator. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong, but it does not work. It is a very simple indicator, it one line that should be drawn, but nothing is happening. I would appreciate it if someone could help me spot the problem. Like I said...
[Deleted]
Hi guys Here's my new signal called 'thisisit' thisisit | Rent a Signal Any questions can be asked on this thread.
I represent to your attention of the expert which will carry out all actions which you to it order. Each time I will supplement this expert with new possibilities, each time I will try to make its more informative. In the given version I have transferred all scripts of closing of warrants. In the...
Hello all, Plese check out my signal on RAS. Signal ID: 31375
[Deleted]
hi there i ve got an ea that does everting correct in demo backtesting but when i demo it on a demo account in live trading the ea takes only short trades and do not enter when the conditions are met. i do not know why and really need help thanx for your time would appriciate any kind of help (...
Hi guys why metatrader 5 have not History Center ?
  Need Help Not Way Out  (11   1 2)
Hi fellows, Greetings! I am looking for help to get "Multi Pair MA" in this forum since May 7 until now... but not way out, so I have to come here. Excuse for inconveniences caused. I searched the entire forum here & others site, I came across Multi Pair MACD , Multi Pair RSI / ...Stoch / ...CCI /
- I open a multi lot order with OrderSend(). - I Ordermodify() it with no problem. - I close out 1 lot with OrderClose(). - Now when I try to modify the order which still has the remainder of the lots, I get an "unknown ticket for OrderModify() function" The ticket is open, OrderTicket() continues...