General - page 1537

Traderex Signal  (2)
I have stopped providing signals.
[Deleted]
Hello, Here is my signal Parapips 31196. I won the 3rd place at the last activtrades context using this strategy. I already made about 500 pips in 5 days. Some Drawdown occurred due to the recent shake in the Euroland, but we made it through successfully. Any questions ? Parapips
I have an EA that has an infinite loop and is constantly talking to my DLL. I am grabbing various information passed through the DLL. This is fine for an EA, but I have tried to implement this into an indicator for monitoring purposes and it just freezes up the terminal. Is it a safe assumption...
Statistics (last calculation on 2010-05-10 07:00:01) Start trading since 2010-04-30 15:44:42 Total # of weeks 1 This week pips 537 Total pips...
Smart iPhone to PC Transfer is an free and easy-to-use utility for iPhone user. Installed with advanced technology, this iPhone to PC Transfer not only can transfer iPhone to PC, but also convert and transfer nearly all video/audio files and DVD movies to iPhone in a single step. Apart from that,...
  Sfx  (40   1 2 3 4)
As requested this thread will provide help and service to SFX subscribers and other forex traders. SFX system is neither automatic nor manual. It is hybrid of human and technology. It is an 'IRON MAN'. I must have named it IRON MAN. I think once I will do its next version I will name it IRON MAN....
  Daily Market Outlook by AceTrader  (47   1 2 3 4 5)
INTRADAY TRADING SIGNAL BY ACETRADER.COM : AUD/USD:0.9056 Last Update At 10 May 2010 08:40 GMT Aud's intra-day rise after finding buying at 0. 8920 n current firmness suggests the upmove fm 0.87 11 remains in force n gain to 0.9075 is now seen, however, anticipated o/bot condition shud cap price...
Daily Gold Signals 10/05/2010 GOLD Sell at 1197.70 SL 1.200.70 TP 1.190.70
try this see what happen
  bug of ST  (1)
2010.05.10 06:47:36 Tester Tester agent got failed 2010.05.10 06:47:36 Tester EURUSD,Monthly: testing of Experts\Examples\MACD\MACD Sample.ex5 from 1993.05.01 00:00 to 2010.05.09 00:00 started 2010.05.10 06:47:27 Tester Tester agent got failed 2010.05.10 06:47:27 Tester EURUSD,Monthly: testing of...
welcome to use my signal in the ren a signal my signal name is :breadman
Hi, Wrote an indicator, compiled it with 3 warnings (2* possible lose of data and one implicit conversion from number to string). Trying to add it to a chart I get the error: Incorrect version 'MyIndicatorName.ex4' System: win vista SP2, build 268 for metaeditor and 271 for platform On every new...
I get an error while trying to install the MT4 platform. The error reads "Cannot install file 'alert.wav'". I use XP and IE7-what to do?
Hello I have a problem with the metatrader software. 1 or 2 times a week the software crashes with the error downstairs. But the software is in the same time about 5 times parallel opened and only 2-3 sessions bring the error the other sessions are ok. Ist on a windows 7 64 bit hp workstation....
I am using Meta trader again after a few months break - having reloaded Meta 4 I find that the list of EA's has doubled. This in conjunction with my currently unused Fap Turbo EA was not a problem until I opened a real cash account - imagine my reaction when today I opened up to find that at least...
My MT4 from my broker does not show up the update popup. I have redownloaded and reinstalled the MT4. It still does not popup to do update. But from other broker it did pop up and can do the update to 226. Does anybody know how to do manual update?
I like to use 15M -- 30M-- and 1hr candle bar (TF) is it possible to add a BLACK dot -- or something distinctive shape ONTO the CANDLE (say 30M candle at xx:00 to xx:30) to the price level -- in the TIME PRECISELY at 21minutes pass every hour i.e. at every hour, at exactly xx:21:00 the...
Good Day I would like to add the custom USD/ZAR currency pair but do not know how to do it...can someone please talk me through it...PLEASE Thank you MW
MQL5.com has gained yet another useful service - now you can search information in all MQL5.community sections at one time. Type few keywords describing desired information, press Enter (or click Search button) - and you will see results page. Results are conveniently divided into various sections...
What is RSS? RSS is information delivery service, where you can read news inchronological order from your selectedweb sites.One of the main differences of RSS from the standard news mail list isthat with RSS news messages are received automatically after they arepublished on the website. Why using...
Hi everyone, I signed up not long ago for this excellent forum and the threads have helped generate for me a greater understanding of forex and MT4. Currently I am doing research into EA and was wondering how I could set up a system that only trades at a certain time each day with no indicators...
This article focuses on the importance of having the proper mental and emotional approach to trading. It is the first in a planned series of articles that will help traders gain insight on how they can improve their trading through a better understanding of their own minds. Balance is the first
  RVI alert  (1)
Does anyone have a standard RVI with an alert and email message?? If not I would like one please. Thank you. Mike
There's still isn't an instruction about how to draw eclipses using mt5, but from the edit box i guess it is now using 3 coordinates which i think is a good thing
  smma ?
Hi, I often need to see MA(CLOSE,5), but the last bar is changing, so is the last value of MA(CLOSE,5) . I try to fix this by emulating a possible lowest (or highest) value.... I use SMMA, so I searched and find this : ---------------------- Smoothed Moving Average (SMMA) The first value of this
Hi I am trying to disable/prevent Internet Explorer from accessing the Internet from my PC. While this is easy enough to do I find that I have a problem with the MT4 Indicator “FFCal” which I use all the time. With Internet Explorer disabled and Mozilla as the default browser FFCal just goes...
This system is partecipating to a forex contest. Follow it trough RAS or see the performance in this forum! Bye!
[Deleted]
  Market Open  (2)
Hello, Who would be able to point me in the right direction. I have an idea for an ea. It would look at the market open price. If the price is lower than the market open it would go short and vice versa. It would be used on 30m chart or 1H and use a filter or HainkenAshi. I did some manual back...
Hello, How are you guys? I was just thinking about this, say for example whenever a H4 Chart is completed and when the next H4 Charts starts, the MT4, should automatically place a Pending Order just 1 pip above the previous H4 chart ( buy stop pending order ) and 1 pip below the previous H4...
Can someone help me please. I need some help in setting the "Basic Moving Average " EA. How do I get the EA to automatically activate trades at the crossing over a particular set of moving averages in both directions