General - page 1531

i have my live data streaming into excel...i can have the price as a single cell constantly changing or the price going down a column...can i connect mt4 to this data to get a chart
Hi For some reason I cannot attach custom indicators and EA's to any MT4 platform that I have installed on my PC. I have played around with the settings under Tools Options, but to no avail. PLEASE HELP!! Regards Henry
Hello forum, I'm trying to do the following: On any time frame - I want to be able to draw a rectangle / box colored in lets say in orange from the time - 7PM to 3AM - this will be the box for the ASIAN SESSION ... Then I want to do the same from 1AM to 12 noon - that will be the rectangle / box for
  Goldmine!  (586   1 2 3 4 5 ... 58 59)
Hello traders, I am new to this Forum and would like to share my analysis and trades. Maybe the way I see the market will help some; maybe the way you see it will help me. We'll see how it works. Most of my charts will be on the 1-hour time-frame. I use the Pitchfork as my primary trading tool....
after I upgrade to build 279, I found it is bad image uploaded by sendftp image to ftp server, before, all is ok. please check it. hongbin.fei
We are pleased to tell you that TRIPLE M EA - RAS ID 31390 has just been released. This is the latest version of our Triple M EA with a special combination of features. Our firm view is that key to long term profitability in forex is risk management. Because of the view the strategy of Triple M is...
[Deleted]
Hi, Please see my new signal- ProphetSwing - any questions may be asked on this thread. prophetSwing | Rent a Signal
Hi. i'm experiencing a very strange problem with division between doubles. If i try do divide a double just rounded via MathRound by 10, often i obtain a precision error: Ex: 879.0 / 10 = 87.9000000001 980.0 / 10 = 97.9999999999 164.0 / 10 = 16.4 Nothing wrong in multiplication (1.10 * 10 =...
It is easy to go into 2010 bearish the Yen considering the recentactions and rhetoric from the BoJ. The central bank announced a 10trillion Yen lending program and signaled that fighting deflation istheir primary concern with the statement that the BoJ “does nottolerate a year-on-year rate of change...
the idea is to have 30 days of profitable trades before i throw money at it.
  UWC Currency  (190   1 2 3 4 5 ... 18 19)
Currency bet this morning. EURO continues it's slide: 1,2269 against USD. USD stronger also against Yen and British Pound. EURO under continued speculative pressure. Disintegration or parity EURO/USD in the cards? Risky bet - Gamble on short term stronger EURO before again sticking to USD. USD and...
Yes, you read the subject right. Until further notices, MT4 to MT5 indicator conversion services will be FREE. Please visit http://www.businessclubworldwide.com/ today. And select "Indicator Conversion Service" for further details. Hurry before the FREE offer is over! You may want brand...
Currently I am trying to place a "time management" on an EA. To be more precise, I want to close an open order with a take profit of 7 pips. After 5 minutes if the Take Profit is not achieved I close the position. Can anyone help me?Thanks.
This journal is for trades that were taken based on Volume Spread Analysis. The system I use is one that I have coded and for more information on it you can go to my website. I will usually post the trades after they have closed as I don't want this to get mixed up with signals. I will post charts
Our EA has several Indicators and the EA needed to run. When the MetaTrader4 platform installs it is not rebuilding the executable code using the most recently installed EA and Indicators. We have had to create "New Chart", install our EA and the additional Indicators, and crate a "template"...
Hi, I re-wrote a script from procedural to object oriented. I noticed that a dll function call from the script (the import in the global scope)  is much faster (about 5 seconds per call) than when calling the same function (less than a second) from a class (the import is in the class global scope)....
Hello, What could be the cause for the Market Watch rates to differ from the rates on the chart? How can this be corrected? If for instance the EURUSD in the Market Watch shows a 2 pip spread (standard account conditions), and the chart itself shows 3 pip spread (mini account conditions). The...
In the journal of MetaTrader Manager, there is an error code "unknown command [truder]". I don't know what it is although I have found it in search engine. However, I think it is very important. Could any people answer me as soon as possible? Thanks
Is there any real difference between downloading mt4 from metaquotes and then adding my own account details and downloading it direct from my broker ? The reason I ask is I had some problems with mt4 freezing up when I downloaded it from my broker which didnt appear to happen when I downloaded it...
This account will focus primarily on the GBP/USD, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY but will trade all major pairs with a high probability setup and a tolerable scalping spread. The strategy is a scalping strategy based on technical analysis and price action. The goal is to keep losses, drawdowns, floating losses...
I have an existing MT4 on one broker with all the chart set ups, etc. I would like to be able to just 'carry' everything over to a new brokers MT4. Is that possible? Tks
Hi. A while ago you promised to consider alternative platforms for MT5: http://www.metatrader4.com/ I wonder what's the status on this, Android in particular. I'm about to buy an Android device myself and would love to use MetaTrader on it. I know there's http://metatraderandroid.com/ out there but...
is it able to display the market as no movement for saturadays and sundays? is it possible, please advise
  =rajasha 5d=  (1)
RAS ID : 31393 =RAJASHA 5D = ( 5 Digit Brokers ) hxxp://xxx.myfxbook.com/members/Prasono/arief-25/32012 Statistics (last calculation on 2010-06-01 07:00:01) Start trading since 2010-05-26 05:35:19 Total # of weeks 1 This week pips 171 Total pips 171 Average pips per week 171 This week USD 7588.89...
Hi, is there the possibility to run a printable version for the articles section, like on mql4.com? It could be very useful! Thanks a lot
  Fundamental Analysis  (61   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I'm having a problem in my hedge EA and would like someone to help me. When a request arrives SELLSTOP or BUYSTOP (hedge), EA has to remove the Take Profit of first order, but does not remove! Someone please help me in code base: NAL_NONE 0 #define SIGNAL_BUY 1 #define SIGNAL_SELL 2 #define...
hello i'm quite new with metatrader. i moved from ninjatrader and i miss a very nice feature: drag & drop support of an existing stop loss or not filled buy/sell order. for those your do not know ninjatrader: a line with a (X) symbol including size of contract/lot will be printed. then you can...
When I switch between my accounts, when the "New" account comes up, it has the charts from the previous account showing with "Waiting for Update" showing on each chart. This does not seem to ever update. What I would like to do is run different EAs in different demo accounts to see how well they...