General - page 1293

Awesome awesome indicator  (24   1 2 3)
Hi guys, Can some wizard change the settings of that marvelous indicator that we can change what ever MA we want to use, not just default? Thanks Hermes
  Cloud Tester  (2)
I have run an optimization with cloud tester I got one optimization results which generates $600 but when I run it with the settings it is not giving me $600, in fact losing money. I have not changed any of the other settings, all as per how I optimize. Anyone?
[Deleted]
I admit that I'm a pretty ignorant trader but I dare to share with you a thought that can be as certain as wrong... Let's see what happens! From the technical point of view of support and resistance levels, AUDUSD and AUDNZD should be about to take a major retracement. The mass of investors will...
sorry , i´m new here , and i don´t know how to subsceibe the signals, and otherwise i have subscribed, but i dot get signals , can someone help me
hello dear user of the forum i come here today to share with u guys the expert i use on my live account http://adfoc.us/19699836096645 <- expert link skip ad for donwload my mfxbook link http://adfoc.us/19699836096706 hope u guys have good profit with it reggard sammy
I'm just arriving in the MQL5 Community, I live in Brazil and here we don't have the New High - New Low Market Index Published by the Brazilian Stock Market BOVESPA. Is it possible to implement this index in the MT5? Or do you have it implemented for another market that could be adapted to the...
GOLD: Although closing marginally lower the past week, GOLD continues to retain its downside bias. Immediate support lies at the 1,211.65 level. A cut through here will aim at the 1,200.00 level with a turn below here calling for a retake of the 1,180.00 level. Further down, support resides at the 1...
Are there any way to search members from a particular country? Thanks in advance!
  Looking for a manager  (83   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Good afternoon, looking for a manager. The investment amount is $10,000. All offers will be considered. Not desirable to use martin and accumulation of unprofitable trades. Be sure to have a trading history of not less than 6 months. By desire of managing laying an advertising link to him / his
EURUSD: EUR looks to extend its bullishness in the new week having continued to hold on to its medium term uptrend. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3831 level where a break will aim at the 1.3900 level. Price hesitation may occur here but if violated it will target the 1.4000 level. Its...
hello, any link or topic about how to identify BREAKOUTS and HOW TO USE FIBO in trading. Thank you!
  People's complaints/suggestions  (78   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
A precedent has been set. That's why the topic became relevant. So... a certain moderator, sergeev , accused me of posting some kind of "scam". So I take it this is an accusation of fraud? Dear moderator, your accusations arose because of the price of my EA, which is much higher than average prices
Hello want some Low spread Broker name.. like 0.1 pip,0.2pips, 0.3 etc ..Can anyone Suggest me please... Regards JUbaer
I am looking for a program of my metatrader connects with other metatrader, so I can trade signals sent to the other PC
USDCHF: With USDCHF continuing to weaken and threatening further downside, further decline is expected in the new week. Support comes in at the 0.8800 level. Bulls may come in here and turn it higher but if that level is broken anticipate further decline to occur towards the 0.8750 level. Further...
The more or less normal performance is with martins. I don't know what to do with them, but they are not that good, and I don't know what to do with them, and I don't know what to do with them. i don't know, maybe right. has anyone here seen an owl with a yield curve going up at a 45 degree angle
[Deleted]
  Market Holiday  (2)
How do you comment on the market ahead of the Christmas and New Year
Hi, I'm trying to create a simple panel with texts, colors and dynamic information inside it... I'm using MQL5's standard library to do most of the tasks, and I'm actually able to create the panel itself and some content inside the panel. However, when I click and drag the panel with the mouse,...
Comments not related to " Why were subscriptions banned on the grounds of "too high a return"? "
The Federal Reserve, already exhausted after a year of missteps in the spotlight, has one last trick to pull off before it exits the stage — getting out of the controversial bond-buying business without causing long-term interest rates to soar. “The Fed wants to gracefully exit [quantitative easing]...
Hello All, Hope you are all doing fine. I am super new to FX market and got very interested to start this journey with patience and care. I started with Meta Trader 5 and playing with demo accounts. It is extremely difficult to predict things right but it is interesting! I used to write a code...
USDJPY: The pair remains on its medium term offensive as it looks to extend that gain. Resistance resides at the 103.91 level where a violation will aim the 104.50 level. Above here will resume its broader upside towards the 105.00 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 105.50 level. Its...
Dear guys I several time try and check but same error come when i try to open Buy Stop possition. I don't know what i did worg. then code is below: TResult = Trade.PositionOpen(_Symbol, ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP, ll96, lp72, lo64, lp88, "Magic = " + DoubleToString(301210));...
I can't see market tab like MT5 on my MT4. i want to use MT4 product. how can i use Mt4 product on my Mt4 terminal. 
What is Equivalent code of MQL4 to MQL5 below : if (AccountFreeMarginCheck(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots * 50) >= 0.0) { //OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, 3,Ask-SL,lp88, "Magic = " + 301210, 301210, 0, DodgerBlue); }
CRUDE OIL: With the commodity bearish following a reversal of its Tuesday gains to close lower on Wednesday, further weakness cannot be ruled. Support comes in at 95.63 level where a breach will bring further downside towards the 94.00 level. Further down, support lies at the 92.00 level with a...
Hello everybdy, according to documentation (https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567), when declaring an array, its size can be specified directly as a number or using a predefined constant: #define SIZE 3 double Variable[SIZE]; Unfortunately this seems not to work with multidimensional array, that