General - page 643

Please i need help getting windowpricemax for all symbols in multi currency EA. How to get Maximum price chart for each of the symbol and timeframe. double lower_range= WindowPriceMin(0)+ 0.09*(WindowPriceMax()-WindowPriceMin()); double upper_range = WindowPriceMax(0)-
How do you backtest in strategy tester and you can see multiple timeframes?
[Deleted]
  Signals  (6)
Hello, Can anyone please help me with how I can get the signal page working. I was trying to make payment to subscribe for a signal and the page is not opening. Please, what can I do to get it working?. Thank You
Hello all. Can I run MT5 Strategy Tester agent on multiple computers and all connected to the same account? Thank you. John
Hello friends, does anyone have any simple example of how to use transparency I tried to use an example here on the site, but I couldn't. Thank you very much in advance. Cláudio
Bonjour à tous, Je cherche à créer un signal, mon broker est MaxGlobLimited-Live mais, je ne le trouve pas dans la liste des brokers ?? Quelqu'un a une idée ? Merci
hello, do you have same issue, or it s just me? since this morning trying not receiving any notification :( how can i resolve the issue
Dear Experts, Could you help me to get the Highest Low of Last 10 candles!! Actually I want to check Last 10 candles and get the Highest Low value of a candle within that 10 Candle!! Thank you in advance for the Help
[Deleted]
Hello, Since today, my LINUX VPS server can't connect to MQL5 in order to receive the signals. I've run the MT4 terminal successfully untill now using WINE. I don't believe that my VPS provider changed something and I wander how to fix this problem??? When I open a terminal in my WIN7 laptop...
  Sellers  (2)
What can I do if the system keeps rejecting my application to be a seller? I honestly cannot take any better pictures than I am uploading right now. Is there a customer-care helpine
I have several MT4 accounts and I would like to quickly browse between them on my Android phone. As far as I know, I can only do that by switching between accounts on the same app, but that is slow and annoying when you need to check often the accounts. I was wondering if there is a way of opening
Most demo accounts are closer to a games program and are not sensitive to real-time price changes such as the actual accounts and give you the impression of the possibility of making a profit especially during the limited movements of the market and once you move to the actual account you will
How are you running your EA's 24/7? I've used Azure's virtual machine but feels it costs a bit to have it up and running all the time. Is there any better way to keep your EA's trading all the time.  I don't want to run them locally on my computer which then has to be on and plugged in all the time...
Can somebody suggest how I can deposit to my account when the system requires a confirmation code supposedly sent by SMS to my mobile but never received therefore impossible to enter a non existent code. Since when did MQL5 commence this requirement. Supposedly to confirm my mobile number in profile
class Symbol_info {public: void print() { Alert("Hello, World!"); }};Symbol_info symbols[3];symbols[0].print(); how do I call this print function from an array of objects? If I were to make an object and call this function from a singular object it would work fine, however I get an exception
  MQL pages not loading properly  (21   1 2 3)
MQL pages havent been loading properly for me; see images below. The top one shows what the page I am presently typing these words into looks like. The image below that shows images missing. I've tried 3 different browsers (firefox, ms edge, chrome), 2 different pc's and an android phone. Problem
Hi all, Is there any code referance fot TakeProfit traling in H1 and H4 and most importantly what is the base calculation while we decide to move new TP point ATR? or the nearest support or resistance or fixed number like 100 or what? thanks
I placed an order for converting from pine script to MT4 and got 4 offers (so far). But none of the developers' names show and there is no link to click to accept one of the offers. Any explanation? Will it only appear with links after a certain amount of time perhaps? (I placed the order only a
Does anyone know of another company similar to Epayments, where it has an international prepaid credit card, and that can withdraw funds from MQL5 through the option "directly to Visa and Mastercard cards." With the epayments down it is very complicated =/
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to change the chart settings so when you move the mouse wheel it changes the timeframe instead of going backwards and forwards in time
Hi all, As described in the title : is there any solution to get the output value of a custom indicator at the open price of the current candle ? I well thought using indicator previous candle value, but as we could have gap beetween candle this solution is not acceptable... Thanks ! Erwann
hi guys. i want to know is it possible that i compare a currencypair like "EURUSD" in multiple brokers? for example: compare low of "EURUSD" in broker of "broker1" with low of "EURUSD" in broker of "broker2"
I am having difficulty to say the least in getting money into my account to pay for signals. I am concerned that I will not be able to receive signals if I cannot pay the account on time.Please help.Regards,Roger Barry
hi all, I am new in this paltform. Watching over the traders/signal providers I suppose the minimal fee for copy a trader is 30 USD. This amount would be charged in a period of time or per number of trades
can someone help me to add time filter in my EA
Hi. I have imported tick data (~12GB) from tick data suite to a custom symbol that is actually a copy of EUR_USD. I then tried to run a backtest but I got a message that there is no history. Then I got M1 data from tick data suite and imported them to MT5 for that custom symbol. I didn't get any
I am trying to use Zigzag indicator values in numerous applications, say for example support and resistance determination. This code, which I believe worked in the past for me, is showing now weird results: int n = 200; //how many candles to check backint Handle=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period...
I've designed a library system I'm trying to implement in MT5, I'm having difficulty managing lists of objects. What would be the best approach to making a list of objects? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
I want to change following code snippet. As far as I understand it, it searches now for the highest high/lowest low in form of a bar number within a period and then gets the quote for this bar: for(i=limit_ln;i<rates_total && !IsStopped();i++) { h=iHighest(Symbol(),Period()
Hello I wanna get last value of Peak and Valley of Price in MQL5. How can I get last Peak and Valley of last wave in MQL5