General - page 1287

Hello, Is it possible to modify the size of the Expert log ? (the one that is displayed on the bottom of the screen when you choose View->Toolbox on the MQL5 terminal) Thanks for help!
[Deleted]
Hello @ all, is it possible to subscribe more than one signal to a single MT4 - account? I would like to subscribe at least 5 signals and edit the percentage of lotsize to 20% for each signal. Is it possible to do that? Thanks for your help! Regards FxOptimus
I creat  a signal last few days. But I don't know how to use it to make some profits. Is there anyone can tell me how to use it? Thanks
  volume  (2)
hello , how can i change the volume of trading of a subscriped signal, can someone help me?
Hello Can anyone give me 100% bonus brokers list or 50% bonus brokers list
[Deleted]
Hello, I found a really interesting idea while i was reading Larry Pesavento book of "Fibonacci ratios with Pattern recognition". This was created for commodities, but i think this could be used in forex too as every start of a candle is the end of the last one, and this is used in a dayli basis, so...
World economic freedom averaged a record 60.3 out of 100 in 2014, with the U.S. dropping to 12th position, the Heritage Foundation’s Index of Economic Freedom shows. As Bloomberg's Niraj Shah points out, Ireland is the most economically liberal nation in the euro area and Hong Kong the most liberal...
[Deleted]
Hello Everyone, I am new here trying to learn and create new stuff related to EA's, i would like to create an EA, but first i need an indicator from wich i am going to develop my EA. My idea is as follows: 1.- The indicator should first of all recognize all windows or gaps from 1 pip 2.- Then it has...
hello mq4 programmer who speaks some Spanish plis ...
I got involved with forex about two years ago, I was just playing around for about a year! After that, I got really into it! Yes, I understand that the market is not predictable, but there was a time when I took a big risk, took a loan of $ 1500 and opened an account on it! But luckily I got lucky
  Time Converter  (1)
It would be nice, if the developers of "MetaTrader 5" would create a " server time converter", as a part of the terminal, which would allow the trader (i. e. the customer) to choose his prefered trading time ( GMT, GMT + 1, GMT + 2, etc...) as the time of the "Market Watch" and of the charts ( and
Ok, knew it would not be easy but even simple things are stumping me :-( How do I retrieve the Bid price? I have... Comment(NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_BID), _Digits)); Within the OnCalculate(... and this is returning '0' In another indi I tried it and worked fine and...
  need help.  (7)
I try to download EA How to download it? Give me instructions how is download from mql5? Because i see on that page download( under Free) and when i click it i click yes i have mt4 and then mt4 is oppening and nothing is happen. Please help me.
How to edit my subscriptions mean i want to edit the size or percentage of use.
Week 3 - 8H Time Frame: new Bearish Trend starting?
Hi, I found that some time when there is no economic data are released for a currency pair, the price of that pair still move quite a lot and quite volatile. Some time, even when there is economic data are released, the price of the currency pair move in opposite direction or just did not move, it...
[Deleted]
I'm following 3 traders who manage an automated trading system called Pip Investor. This will be a journal of their journey of maintaining a consistently profitable system. My goal is to document when intervention is taken place and compare how the Human handled the situation. Dec 2013 - AUDUSD
  Trade of the Day  (3)
Check out the Freevestor Trade of the Day, we focus today on NZD/JPY. Get it before the NZIER Business Confidence #s come out. What do you think of our trade?
Does anybody know if a product upgrade affects the number of available installation for products, like indicators, for instance? Thanks in advance, Rodrigo
I know many traders out there are fearful of trading the actual news release itself so I wanted to offer a different method that those traders could test. This method is no secret but its often overlooked. This tends to work better on the larger releases, nfp for example. So open your 1 minute chart...
I cannot seem to get the mql5 market place to work. I am trying to simply buy an EA that ive been watching a while. It is an MT4 EA. When I go buy it my MT4 terminal launches and nothing happens. I think I'm missing something. 
  Personal Blog  (7)
Is possible to publish in personal blogs articles of the community? Or there is anything ecept for personal EA and signals that can be published?
I have a trade that closed with a loss even I coded to have profit to be > 0.0 The time that happen is just a few seconds after US release their Non-Farm Employment Change I suspect it was caused by the big spread. So what can I do to further prevent this? Doesn't order profit > 0.0 work? 
How much period we should test before we start using that EA in real Account.
http://www.amazon.com/Algorithmic-Trading-DMA-introduction-strategies/dp/0956399207 Algorithmic trading and Direct Market Access (DMA) are important tools helping both buy and sell-side traders to achieve best execution. This book starts from the ground up to provide detailed explanations of both...
I'm subscripted to a signal Profit EU. I open account in the same broke r : (TradeFort-Real) But i have the next error: 2014.01.10 16:00:12 '332891': Signal - symbol EURUSD not found what can i go? Thanks
It has been commonplace to speak of central bank independence—as if it were both a reality and a necessity. Discussions of the Fed invariably refer to legislated independence and often to the famous 1951 Accord that apparently settled the matter. [1] While everyone recognizes the...
I can't seem to become a subscriber to signals with metatrader 4. I have followed the steps in the video tutorial and still I don't get the "signals" tab in the terminal window. When I subscribe to an SP and click launch metatrader 4, it just opens the program. This is probably the ultimate n00b...
They’re certainly redistributing a lot of the wealth of the 1% I have alarming news. America’s wealthy, the so-called 1%, continue to underestimate the full scale of the communist conspiracy attacking our country. While the 1% are distracted by panic and alarm about Barack Obama and Elizabeth Warren...