General - page 1296

Activist hackers linked to the collective known as Anonymous have secretly accessed U.S. government computers in multiple agencies and stolen sensitive information in a campaign that began almost a year ago, the FBI warned this week. The hackers exploited a flaw in Adobe Systems Inc's software to...
Hi, can the colors in MT4 for buy / sell order lines that you change in a safe and better recognize? Thanks in advance.
The Central Intelligence Agency is secretly collecting bulk records of international money transfers handled by companies like Western Union — including transactions into and out of the United States — under the same law that the National Security Agency uses for its huge database of Americans’...
I want to test MT5 environments provided by all the MT5 brokers. Where can I get the list of all the brokers who offer MT5 terminal?
does fx spreads is like: "Spread is market(floating)" ? the same ? I dont know.
I am facing a problem with dynamic array. My code below : double ExtMapBuffer5[];void OnInit(){//---- indicator buffers mapping   SetIndexBuffer(4, ExtMapBuffer5, INDICATOR_CALCULATIONS); //Set the correct order: 0 is the latest, N - is the oldest ArraySetAsSeries(ExtMapBuffer5,...
Hi ;) Basic question : I have try to used the Strategy Tester to follow step by step how an important news impact a major pair like EURUSD. But I am a bit disappointed because even if I am in every tick mode for the simulation the spread look to be fixed for one minute For example : 2013.11.07...
Hi, i'm new to the forex market. I want to use an automated trading system and I don't know how to start. I have few questions: - Can I use any broker? - Do I have to install MT4 or MT5 in my computer? - How can I do to automatically trade each time I receive a signal? Thanks for the
EURJPY- Broader bias continues to point higher suggesting further upside is likely as EURJPY is seen strengthening. Resistance resides at the 135.00 level. However, the pair will have to retake the 135.49 level to trigger its broader medium term uptrend now on hold. Further out, resistance resides...
I was able to subscribe to one provider, (dont know how) but when i try to subsc to any other i get the massage There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists. What do I do wrong pls help :)
Hello Every Please let me help by any experienced trader such an EA or plugin that close any open trade at a specific time or close a trade after some hours. Also tell me by anyone a free one click plugin for MT4 Thanks
Trading based on news, even if not enough can get you a strong position in the market. In order to achieve this you should follow: 1. News are structured into the level of impact. low, medium, high. Just like the word high, high impact news can change the trend of the market. changing a downtrend...
Hi can someone plz add arrows with alert on 22.5 and 45 degree angle in Gann Sq9 indicator. This indicator gives precise entry points but what it is missing is an arrow with alert. I am attaching an Ex4 file. I dont have mq4 file. Hope someone can compile and create what I am looking for. Thanks..
Hi guys, can anyone point me to an indicator that... 1. Calculates the maximum lot size that can be traded based on one's account balance. 2. Calculates the lot size that should be traded based on percentage of risk one is willing to take. Thanks in advance.
Hi everyone! can you code these indicators in MT4 and share? You can read about them in the following links.McClellan oscillator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia or McClellan Oscillator Definition | Investopedia
  need help please  (3)
Please can anyone explain, sorry just started my experience with forex, why my position was closed with note closed at official settlement. what that's mean ? Thanks in advance
hello guys i hope can you give me a piece of advice. i'm beginner here.1. What services can this page offer to me and other affiliates to EARN while LEARNING?2. How to optimize my trading skills by using this page?3. Does the indicators/ideas shared int his page really help anybody like me to start...
Dear All, As you know there is a feature in Metatarder 5 for publishing charts online. the feature screenshot has been attached. but it has been to mql5.com website. I need to find a way for publishing the chart image to another site or service. Is there any predefined solution in Metatarder 5...
Hello everybody, in my code I use a function that calculates the average value of an array of type double:   double Average(double &arr[])  {   int size=ArraySize(arr);//--- check   if(size<=0)     {      Print(__FUNCTION__+": array size error");      return(EMPTY_VALUE);     }//--- calculation...
Hello everybody, suppose I have a multidimensional array int myarr[3][4] is it possible then to have access to a single dimensional projection of it in this way: int temparr[4];temparr=myarr[0][]; or using ArrayCopy in the same way: ArrayCopy(temparr,myarr[0][],0,0...
  Trade Purity - pure trade calls  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi, Just wanted to start a thread with my trade calls. I am a professional FX trader for the last 12 years. My trades have tight stops (typically 15 pips and less and very rarely more). I am not selling a system or coaching etc etc. If you have a good idea, post it. I would love to benefit from them...
Good morning, I have been trying to run an optimization on the cloud without success. I have registered and have credits on my account, but for some reason I can't select any agent. I can't enable or select any cloud agent. Could you please point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Dear Sir, I would like to edit my Login, First Name , Last Name because some characters in the name is Wrong. Login:...
  Airmike-Trading  (60   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hi Guys I want to trade, analyze and share my success and failures in this journal. I would like to introduce you my performance targets in time scale. My first target for the end of this year is 12 000 USD profit. My main trading strategy is basket trading of currencies depend on currency strength
AUDUSD: With a third week of decline occurring the past week and a follow through seen on Monday and during Tuesday trading session, further bearishness cannot be ruled out. This development leaves the pair targeting further downside towards the 0.9300 level where a violation will target the 0.9250...
This is all the result of my work..Like where do I withdraw money to my bank account.
if someone agree on this it could be great profitable move https://www.mql5.com/en/charts/1015144/b-z3-h1-alpari-uk-ltd
how to upload data for tester from 1999 to 2009, you know how ?
can i change the lot size somewhere to reduce or increase the lots being traded by the signal I have subscribed to? and how do I turn off the signal if I need to? It suppose I am asking where the control panel is where I can intervene if needed - PLEASE HELP! This is getting difficult and
[Deleted]
how is it possible to activate once PayPal withdraw, in other to withdraw some credit from personal account to a card in MQL5.COM.