General - page 1299

USDJPY: With continued bullishness seen during Monday trading session , further upside offensive is likely in the days ahead. Further out, resistance resides at the 102.50 level. A breach of here will aim at the 103.00 level followed by the 103.73 level. Above here if seen will target the 104.00
[Deleted]
Stop Loss Stop Order
Hey! I've been spending a few days looking for a BB MACD EA (not just the indicator). Any1 have one? Would be greatly appreciated! Happy trading, Axel
The Fed's Catch 22 just got catchier. While most attention in the recently released FOMC minutes fell on the return of the taper as a possibility even as soon as December (making the November payrolls report the most important ever, ever, until the next one at least), a less discussed issue was the...
can we input data before 1970.01.01 and after 2036.12.31on MT4? can we edit data on MT5 like MT4?
Hi it's me again Coensio Swing Trader (CSTV04) makes it possible to trade semi-automatically using manually pre-defined support/resistance or breakout levels. EA sends automatically orders according to predefined trading direction which can be defined as simply as drawing a line on the chart....
EURUSD: With a second week of upside seen, further upside could follow in the new week. However, it will have to take out the 1.3547 level to prevent a return to the 1.3295 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3650 level where a break will aim at the 1.3710 level. Price hesitation may...
Before it became a conspiracy fact, the traditional response to all suggestions of a massive Libor/FX/commodity/mortgagerigging cartel was a simple if stupid one: too many people are involved and so it can never be contained. As it turns out not only can it be contained, but when the interests of...
Help: how can I change the size of a symbol (arrow) in the Chart Window ?
What you think about it? What´s your Favorit and what you do with Priorität? What is exactly your expirence?
  MQL5 training  (217   1 2 3 4 5 ... 21 22)
There is the following proposal for beginners to study the programming language of trading strategies MQL5 . I have created a course for beginners consisting of 8-10 lectures. I can deliver them online. I have already tested this method. Anyone interested is welcome to apply. The fee will be small
Hi How do I join so I can apply for helping people with Jobs. How do I add myself as a developer?
USDCHF – With a second week of decline occurring the past week, there is risk of a return to the 0.9000 level. A violation of here will turn attention to its Oct 2013 low at the 0.8889 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.8750 level followed by the 0.8700 level. Its weekly RSI is bearish and...
Hi folks, I am living in Japan and lately have been looking for a brokerage firm that supports MT5 platform, but unfortunately there does not seem any. (FXCM, FOREX,MONEX etc) neither of them provides MT5 service I would like to install my MT5 software from MetaQuotes website and use it with a...
  Best Signal  (9)
Which provides the best signal ? 1. Moving averages 2. Indicators
To RaptorUK, for his insightful criticisms and ideas at many of the new trading ideas that have been forwarded on this forum To Angevoyageur, for his persistent and guiding answers even to the most mundane of questions To Newdigital
  Fibonacci pyramids  (141   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
I propose to discuss an interesting strategy "Fibonacci Pyramids". Perhaps someone has already seen one, this is my version. (I am the author of the strategy according to a search on Yandex). Today is the first day of testing . I got +20% of the deposit. I build the pyramids using two Fibonacci Fan
really wonder how to choose a right signal to follow? ( what are the criteria ) if i follow the signal, am i automatically doing the exactly same thing as the provider? if say i wanna change the amount to invest using the provider's way of doing it, how? last one, which Miley cyrus u like more,...
Hi all, As you know in MT4 you can adapt your EA to go only long or short as you prefer by selecting your favorite setup. I couldn't find in MT5 the same option... Do you know if is there a workaround?
Hello ! I understand something wrong ? In no particular order a week. I was looking mql5.com support e-mail but i don't find.
  Setting time  (3)
Hi, I have very recently started using a demo account using MT4 and I have noticed that there is a 2 hour time difference. How can I rectify this? Best wishes and thanks
Discussion on the mql4.com forum: Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway
Soon we are going to launch the Spanish and Portuguese section of MQL5.com fully localized. Now we are searching for translators to work on Articles. If you are a native Spanish or Portuguese speaker experienced in programming in MQL5 and you are interested in improving the MQL5.community, please...
  MT4 or MT5 Platform  (16   1 2)
Between MT4 and MT5 Platform, which is the best ?
New MT4 Frankenstein? The next build of Metatrader will NOT BE COMPATIBLE with a lot of scripts, including these tools. Make a backup copy of your Metatrader directory NOW for preparation of the next release (Always a good idea, look at the recent compiler issue). Here is the news release from their...
metatrader 5 is a memory pig. I had exactly the same indicators and charts running in both, but mt5 (64-bit) is taking up 110-135mb ram, and mt4 is only 20-35mb ram. Same broker. I limit the max bars in chart to 2000. I turn off the news. I turn off the sound alerts. I have email alerts and...
Hello everybody, as far as I can read here https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/341 it seems that disabling the use of remote agents should allow to use all the local agents for testing/optimization purposes using the Strategy Tester. However it seems that in my case, from what I can read from the log...
Last night I attended a private function put on by the National Economists Club where the guest of honor was none other than Ben Bernanke. You can read his full speech to the attendees here. Meanwhile, I'm still trying to figure out how a guy with my views was even allowed in the room. But since I...
Cannot open MT4 or MT5 for device Sony Z1. I'm getting the error Device Not Supported?
Is it possible to plot indicator values on the DataWindow but not on the SubWindow? When you set PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_SHOW_DATA,false); the indicator values are excluded both from the indicator SubWindow and from the DataWindow. I would like to plot the indicator values only on the...