General - page 1292

Comments that to the "Do you check Commitment of Traders (CoT) Report released by Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) ?", have been moved into this topic by error
[Deleted]
  which market is less risky?  (14   1 2)
which market is less risky?
[Deleted]
We all know that definitely there would be a 100 pip move after FOMC. Have 2 trading accounts. Place buy order in one account and sell order in another account just before FOMC (with SL 50 pips and TP 100 pips). In one account SL will be hit and in another account TP will be hit. Totally you earn...
hi all, im new in forex... i ve read a lot of things about EA and SCALPING. Does anyone knows to create EA, please explain in simple and things to do. thank you!
Yes, I do check it to trade forex. No, I do check it to trade forex. Yes, I read it and take signals from CoT. Yes, but on rare occasions. No, I don't know about it at all.
hello, I'm new to the forum, I wanted to ask you how I can solve my problem ... I need to capture the time of my platform ela MetaEditor my encounters an error. the image is explained everything very well. How can I solve my problem? thanks to all who answer me .. :) :)
Programming / Computational Science Technical analysis Manual trading / Forex specific Others
Many developers have been waiting for MetaTrader 4 application store, and it has finally happened: the Market for MetaTrader 4 trading platform applications has been released in beta mode. You can register on the web site and offer your MQL4 programs for sale right now! The updated...
EURUSD: With continued bullish tone still intact., further upside could follow in the new week. However, it will have to take out the 1.3600 level to prevent a return to the 1.3295 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 1.3650 level where a break will aim at the 1.3710 level. Price...
If i subscribe to a signal with total balance greater than my account balance, Is it possible to automatically regulate the lot size to fit in to my account? Please can someone have any idea............
Hi MQL4 community, I would like to open this new thread to help the MQL4 community to establish bridges with other means of coding. As you already know, the MQL4 editor has been an open source, free and easy way to access retail markets. For lots of retail traders, MQL4 has been (and still is)...
[Deleted]
I want to use OHLC values of M1 chart , in my own Android app. How to get Bid / Ask prices in every tick from Metaquotes / from broker ? Any web based function for that ? In which format, the data is received by MT4/5 terminal ? How to receive the same data outside terminal ?
i learned from someone that we should not trade in december. but he is not explained that very much.i want to know from trader is it realy ture and why
hello everyone, im a IOS TRADER ITS SO FRUSTATING TO MONITOR NOW AND THEN THE OPEN TRADES. Is there any EA or SCALPER that can be installed in IOS METATRADER 4? kindly comment if theres any or tell me best thing to do.
USDCHF – Although closing marginally lower the past week, its broader downside bias remains intact. The risk is for a retake of the 0.9000 level to occur. A violation of here will turn attention to its Oct 2013 low at the 0.8889 level. Further down, support lies at the 0.8750 level followed by the 0...
So am like to load up my EA with an ".ex4" Program, but this isnt worked. So please am Need your help: How can am -recompile- my EA with an -new Compiler-? Who am can load the latest beta Version from this Recompiler and how exactly am do that? Thank you very much for your Answers and help...
  IS FOREX IS NICE BUSINESS  (16   1 2)
IS FOREX IS PROFITABLE
[Deleted]
Is there any free FOREX Radio (in English) ? If not to be discussed here PM me.
False expectations (get rich quick etc.) Over-leverage Over-trading Lack of knowledge Lack of trading experience Trading without trading plan Trading without trading system Flawed money management Greed (for more and more profits) Fear (of losses) Trade-aholic Laziness Others, please specify
[Deleted]
what are the commodities traded in spot market (other than gold and silver) ?
Hello everybody, if I wanted to test different Expert Advisors operating in real time on different accounts, the only way to achieve this is to make several different installation of Metatrader 5 in the same pc but in different directories, and then to connect each Metatrader 5 to a different...
  64 bit MT5 build 858 locking up...  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
Hi, My broker released their 64 bit version of the MT5 build 858 yesterday and after upgrading from build 842 (which has been working fine) to this new version, MT5 sporadically locks up (i.e. freezes and becomes unresponsive). The only way of closing MT5 after this has occurred is killing it via
I just read this post at Babypips and I feel like sharing it here (Copy and Paste): I have heard many newbies ask if they can make good profit with $500 or less. You can even do it with $100 capital but it will require a lot of patience and more discipline than with a larger account especially if...
More than 2,700 City bankers pocketed more than one million euros in compensation last year, according to newly released figures from the European Banking Authority. Britain led the ranking for the highest paid with 12 times as many bankers earning more than one million euros (approximately £833...
In MT4, using magic can sort out which position is sent by which EA and managed independently. But in MT5, all are merged into one position so is there any use for magic number?
USDCAD: With USDCAD retaining its bullish bias, further strength is envisaged. This development leaves the pair targeting the 1.0608 level with a break paving the way for a run at the 1.0650 level. If USDCAD pushes through here, the 1.0700 level will be aimed at. Its daily RSI is bullish and...
Weird question but google doesn't seem to give much incite..
I want buy an EA and put it at VPS. The MQL5 Market says "All products offered for the MetaTrader 5 terminal are subject to additional encryption, which binds an MQL5 program to the buyer's computer". The EA binds to the computer or to my account? How works this bind system?
digits and pips the same thing ? is it ? on a broker with fix spread ?