Looking for a manager

Good afternoon, looking for a manager. The investment amount is $10,000.

All offers will be considered. Not desirable to use martin and accumulation of unprofitable trades.

Be sure to have a trading history of not less than 6 months.

By desire of managing laying an advertising link to him / his account in his blog (I do not give a link to public access, because the rules of the forum can not), for the manager of this potential influx of customers, the attendance of the blog of 200-300 unicons a day.

Please write your offers via private messages.

Invest your spare money in your family or, if you don't have one, in an orphanage. It will do you more good - they will sell out anyway. Financial markets are evil and a haven for Alice the Fox and Basilio the Cat. And investment is investment in Fool's Land.

abolk:
Invest your available funds in your family, or if there is no family, then in an orphanage. More good will come of it - they will sell out anyway. Financial markets are evil and a haven for Alice the Fox and Basilio the Cat. And investment is investment in Fool's Land.

But if it is free funds, the loss of which would not have any negative consequences, for example less than 5% of the total capital.

If so, it's quite possible to try.

You wouldn't claim that everyone at FOREX is losing money. Some managers are giving a stable and 3-5X greater income than the bank, with minimal risk.

gunia:

everyone on FOREX is leaking

In this expression you are missing the key factor - the time range. So my answer to you would be - yes, I claim that everyone eventually loses everything. Only some people acknowledge this, while others get smart, and others build their trading systems with this statement in mind. Those who build their systems with this statement in mind - do not lose. But these miserable few people do not hold PAMMs, do not trade signals, do not sell advisors, etc., etc.

10 is not enough, you need at least 30K to play min standard lot 1.0, otherwise your hands are tied

abolk:
In this expression you are missing the key factor - the time frame. So my answer to you is yes, I claim that everyone eventually leaks everything. Only some of them acknowledge it, while others get smart, and others build their trading systems with this statement in mind. Those who build their systems with this statement in mind - do not lose. But these miserable few people do not hold PAMMs, do not trade signals, do not sell advisors, etc., etc.

Remember the principles of logic (identities,not contradictions, exclusion of the third).

You do not want to descend into banal rhetoric, but you contradict yourself, both in one post and in your activity in general or in part.

In your profile you are presented as a professional programmer of automated trading systems, stating that everyone is losing money, especially those who sell EAs, while you personally sell them, which means that you are a fraudster who, for whatever reason, has suddenly decided to disclose himself.

You are full of shit. You're full of shit.

gunia:

especially those who sell advisers and you personally sell them

I personally do not sell EAs and have never sold any. In my profile, I am advertising Expert Advisors, which work out the basic algorithms (as fully as possible, and the pure interest in these EAs - the fullness of working out of the basic algorithm). And not a single word about categories like "profitability". Therefore, before you check me for "lousiness" grow in understanding of the subject and experience in analyzing the subject (it's just a saying). This applies not only to me personally, but to experience as such and to your personal experience and the experience of any of your interlocutors in particular. It may so happen that your interlocutor has something to "put on the line" and has "something to respond to", while you will turn out to be nothing more than an ignorant windbag and an empty-headed talker forever.

A100:
10 is not enough, to play min standard 1.0 lot need at least 30K, otherwise the hands are tied.

Why is 1.0 the minimum lot? 0.1 lot is everywhere.

"Hands are tied only for those who are too lazy to move.

abolk:
Personally, I do not sell EAs and have never sold any. My profile advertises Expert Advisors that work out the basic algorithms (as fully as possible, and the pure interest in these EAs is the completeness of working out the basic algorithm). And not a single word about categories like "profitability". Therefore, before you check me for "lousiness" grow in your understanding of the subject and experience in analyzing the subject (I'm just saying). This applies not only to me personally, but to experience as such and to your personal experience and the experience of any of your interlocutors in particular. It may so happen that your interlocutor has something to "put on the line" and has "something to respond to", while you will turn out to be nothing more than an ignorant loudmouth and an empty-headed talker forever.

SELL Expert Advisors for MT4 for Demo/Tester/Real (modification for specific tasks is possible).
=====

1-->. Support of orders opened manually or by any other Expert Advisor. It consists of modules:
1) set Take-Profit and Stop-Loss for an open order;
2) Breakeven;
3) trailing stop;
4) Gradual (if take profit target is reached) closing of order.
The price is $40 with an exit code.
=====

2-->. This is an Expert Advisor, working correctly at fractals and/or ZigZag tops (work with pending orders).
Price - $70 with source code.
=====

3-->. The "unrollable" Expert Advisor is a classic and in my version a self-sufficient example of a "martingale system":
- setting/opening an order;
- if closing by a stop loss, opening an order with a larger lot;
- In case of closing on Take Profit - reopen order with initial lot.
The price is $50 with an exit code.
=====
"Chumbley" is a super-high risk strategy. If you work in continuation of price movement, it is a trend calculation. If you work against it, it is counting on a flat. Since there is no trend/float all the time, the no-trend strategy is losing in the flat.

I don't trade Expert Advisors as such. There are some basic algorithms (with no pretension to be profitable). This "soft" allows adjusting either for a trend or for a flat, added regulation by time. These settings allow for a multi-faceted testing of this strategy.
=====

4-->. The "soft" principle is a universal accompaniment of manual/any orders:
- in case of closing on a stop loss - opening an order with a larger lot;
- In case of closing on Take Profit - reopen order with initial lot.
Price is $40 with an exit code.
=====

gunia:

I hope you have learned to read in your lifetime. And you have also learned to pay attention to what is written. So please pay attention to the phrase in your quote from my profile:

As such, I don't trade EAs. There are some basic algorithms (without any pretension to profitability). Such settings allow for versatile testing of this strategy.

Key words: "no profitability claim", "basic algorithms", "multifaceted testing of the strategy".

abolk:

I hope you have learned to read in your lifetime. And you have also learned to pay attention to what is written. So pay attention to the phrase in your quote from my profile:

Key words: "no pretence of profitability", "basic algorithms", "multi-faceted strategy testing".

Are you kidding me?"As such","no pretence of profitability", "basic algorithms", "multifaceted strategy testing".

Does it make any difference to you?

Why buy the product, or its components, if the author himself claims that it is completely useless?

Everyone leaks.

Whether or not the algorithms are elaborated is not important in this case, you can also say that they use fuzzy logic and are made on the Sabbath.

Reason: