People's complaints/suggestions

A precedent has been set. That's why the topic became relevant.

So... a certain moderator,sergeev,accused me of posting some kind of "scam". So I take it this is an accusation of fraud? Dear moderator, your accusations arose because of the price of my EA, which is much higher than average prices? Or on what basis do you allow yourself to make such statements? I thought MQ was run by professionals. And I was extremely disappointed. I worked on the system long enough, put my system up for monitoring on a real account. Made sure the potential buyer had the most objective view of the product. I don't understand the condemnation I'm facing. I don't understand that a normal and honest approach to business is not welcome here?

Well, you accused him of "phobia" :) So what?

Yedelkin:

Well, you accused him of "phobia" :) So what?

Fraud is an article. A phobia is a fear of something, not an insult.

lordlev: fraud is an article. And a phobia is a fear of something, not an insult.
You're a funny guy, aren't you? :) You have equated the word "scam" (and its cognates) with fraud, but you refuse to appreciate the phobia statement in legal slang :)

Yedelkin:
You're a funny guy, aren't you? :) You have equated the word "scam" (and its cognates) to the concept of fraud, but you refuse to translate the statement about phobias into legal slang :)
Defend yourself, maybe the moderator will take a kind word to you afterwards.

lordlev:
Fraud is an article.

Of course. You're going down.

It's a scam, and there's no way around it.

lordlev: You should protect yourself, maybe you'll get a kind word from a moderator afterwards.
Another joke :) Where did you see me "defending" someone here? You don't know the history of relations on the forum at all.

lordlev:

A precedent has been set. That's why the topic became relevant.

So... a certain moderator,sergeev,accused me of posting some kind of "scam". So I take it this is an accusation of fraud? Dear moderator, your accusations arose because of the price of my EA, which is much higher than average prices? Or on what basis do you allow yourself to make such statements? I thought MQ was run by professionals. And I was extremely disappointed. I worked on the system long enough, put my system up for monitoring on a real account. Made sure the potential buyer had the most objective view of the product. I don't understand the condemnation I'm facing. I don't understand that a normal and honest approach is not welcome here?

Don't take it personally.

It's jargon:

"leaker" - advisor;

"grail" - untested "plummer."

"scam" - an attempt to sell the "grail".

lordlev:

Lev, you need a lawyer. Article 159, paragraph one, up to two years.

Try talking to Yuri Reshetov. He has a good lawyer.

Don't delay.

Mischek:

Lev, you need a lawyer. Article 159, paragraph one, up to two years.

Try talking to Yuri Reshetov. He has a good lawyer.

Don't delay.

By the way, how did that fairy tale end?

There is a dual situation here, I have encountered one, I don't remember which moderator...... I learned from this that being a moderator does not mean one is an employee...

I had a fight with someone about a year ago because I took his words as an official statement.....

And it turned out so - water, of course, the behavior of some moderators reduces the rating of the company as a whole, because they first write then think....

By no means all of them, of course, but I note such moments with enough frequency to be sad....

Reason: